• Ephraim and Eirika
    • Ike and Elincia
    • Ike and Soren
    • Sothe and Micaiah
    • Chrom and Sumia
    • Robin and Lucina
    • Robin and Tharja
    • Other (SHARE WITH US)

I went with Eliwood x Ninian. Story wise its developed from the very begining of the game (when he saves her from bandits in Lyn's story) and is hinted at throughout the entire game.

The feels when he killed her with Durandel when she was transformed into a dragon though. Lets not forget that if you get them together that makes Roy part dragon (hell yeah!)

Finn x Raquesis, it was so powerful that its complete unfeasibility in FE4 wasn't enough to stop it from becoming canon in Thracia

Even though Delmund can use the Beo sword. Which would imply Beowulf married Raquesis.

Even though Delmund can use the Beo sword. Which would imply Beowulf married Raquesis.

I'm pretty sure Thracia made both Beowulf/Raquesis and Finn/Raquesis canon...

By making Delmond and Nanna have different fathers..

Raquesis is a whore and y'all know it

This may be the only thing we agree on, but I don't see your vote in the poll.

That's because I voted Ike x Elincia, as I said. The poll doesn't have a multiple choice option. xP

He is the Marth of Awakening.

>"I am the descendant of Anri!"

>Is actually related to Anri's younger brother Marcellus

>"I am the descendant of Ike!"

>Is actually probably related to Mist or Ike's never mentioned cousin who looks just like him

Just because Marth isn't directly descended from Anri doesn't mean Priam absolutely HAS to not be directly descended from Ike too. There's nothing that hints at this, all we know is that Priam is descended from Ike in some way.

I like to say that he really does come from Ike's line though, because of how much Ike referencing IS did with this guy. It would be a massive troll if Priam wasn't really Ike's direct descendant.

"Hey, Ike fans! Here's his descendant who wears the same colors, loves the same food, wields the same sword, and has the parts of Aether! SIKE, he's really from Mist."

...Yeah.

Erm, Ike has no canon couples... I voted him and Elincia anyway though, because check my sig, yo. :P

Although I have to agree that him and Elincia and him and Soren are the closest things to canon Ike pairs (romantic or no), followed by Ike/Ranulf.

Also, if this thread is a joke, it should be in FFtF. lol

I agree with Annie, Ike shouldn't be coupled romatically with two other men. Not because they may be gay (I doubt it, honestly), but because it just isn't.

He is the Marth of Awakening.

>"I am the descendant of Anri!"

>Is actually related to Anri's younger brother Marcellus

>"I am the descendant of Ike!"

>Is actually probably related to Mist or Ike's never mentioned cousin who looks just like him

The only way that's going to happen is if Mist x Boyd is canon - otherwise, Mist stays single forever.

oops i had a clannad pic instead of kanon. that's relinquished anyway in favor of marth x roy.

i learned that sethlon doesn't support marth x roy... regardless, i'm still going to write a crappy fanfic for it.

once upon a tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyme, in a land far, far away, marth and roy were poking each other with sharp things.

"EEEEEEEEYA!"

"HWA!"

*marth tipper f smash*

*roy tipper f smash*

*roy loses bcuz he sucks*

two thousand years later...

"PERSONA!" chrom shouted

"I'M ACTIVATING MY TRAP CARD! +50 POINTS FOR DRAGO!" lucina shouted (yes, they're weeby for each other).

instead roy and marth appeared and chrom and lucina were thinking "oh crap we reanimated dead people does this make us like grima know; let's not tell anybody" and they walked away.

then roy and marth hit it up at the bathing tents and lived happily ever after.

PS: THE OLD HUBBA WAS RIGHT

The only way that's going to happen is if Mist x Boyd is canon - otherwise, Mist stays single forever.

Poor, poor Mist. ;.; Unless that was her choice, of course.

I wish Shinon had an ending with the Double Bro. ;u; Nevermind, he always does.

Edited by The Alice

Poor, poor Mist. ;.; Unless that was her choice, of course.

I wish Shinon had an ending with the Double Bro. ;u; Nevermind, he always does.

It was her choice

Her solo ending claims she had like ten thousand suitors or something, but she turned them all down.

Meanwhile, we Mist/Rolf shippers cried at FE10 neglecting our pairing