Funny Awakening Animation

Slyfox

I was just outright grossed out by that part...

Lol I just thought it was funny because I have a wierd sense of humor...I guess. Just picture him saying something like that ingame.

I thought Chrom saying "only i can touch it with my royal ass hands" was the funniest part.

That part was good too.

Yikes, tough crowd :/:

I find the fact that he acts like an utter prick hilarious. I don't have to laugh to find something very funny, so maybe I have an odd sense of humor as well?

• 2 weeks later...

The style reminds me of several animations I have seen before. It is sort of odd. Something about makes me thing it is distinct from say another artist, but there are several common themes about it that seem recurring.

Many things in the world are meant to look normal. Yet... the character faces and sometimes other attributes are blown way out of proportion such as the character faces or actions. It goes from being sort of real to being similar to a cartoon. When Chrom hits Robin over Robin has very prominent buttcheeks (and shiny at that).

I have several themes like this video in Egoraptor videos, SuperNintendo parody video, FlashGitz, and many others. It is weird that this seems like a style of animation, but I have no idea if this even has a name to differentiate. Sort of how one might classify various types of architecture from one another.