I know this is likely filled with a lot of writing mistakes, but goodbye

Alm

Hi, you may or may not know who I am. I'm Ash, or PhantomHanrei, or Alm, or that lurker guy who pulled that lame SMTXFE leak prank twice. Hell, I might even be "that guy I hate" to some of you. I've been a long time lurker of these forums, though I'll admit, I mostly browsed the romhacking section... Still, I had been here, lurking, a long time before I made this account.

When I made this account, my only intention was to improve my romhacking skills. I ended up getting a lot more than what I bargained for. This past year or so on SF has really changed me as an individual. I got to experince love, hate, jealousy, regret, and much more just from making friends here. I'd have to say that 2014 was probably the most stressful year of my life. Not because of real life problems, but because of this site.

To those who knew me as a friend, I'll see you around on skype. To the rest of you? This is goodbye.

Wait, you never told us who you loved

I think he did a few times. Not in this thread, but still.

I can't help but feel I would be more sad if I didn't have you on Skype, which I do, thankfully. It was nice having you here, and I'm sad I'll only be seeing you in one place from now on. Still, it is disappointing (not in you), that a site can really make you feel this way.

See you, man. Best of luck in whatever future endeavors you may have. \o/