Multiple Dime Thunders (Possible Spoilers?)

quasimopho13

From my experience they always get silvers, no matter what

I only tested in the later maps, it may be different in early levels

I think they buy what's listed in the shop. I remember stealing from a general (I had a BLD blessed Pahn) in the Reinhardt chapter who kept on buying Killer Axes indefinitely.

Lol, enemies seriously buy weapons? This game's all sorts of whacky. I'll pass on Lifis. I've already got enough addiction to ring abuse evident through rnging Leaf's magic growth of 7% in fe4 to maximum so that he could effectively use tomes and function like a true Mage swordsman.

Edited by quasimopho13

just get Rifis's bld up to 19 like I did

fun fact if you completely disarm enemies via stealing and there's a shop on the map, they will go to the shop and purchase a weapon

you can get unlimited silvers this way

Pretty sure it varies by the shop. I remember testing one run disarming Marty before the party split and when you have to re-recruit him. He had no weapons so he went to get an iron.

Edit: As you stated later, it may vary on what point of the game you're in.

Edited by Jedi

• 3 weeks later...

Don't forget to make Olwen talk to Reinhardt in chapter 22 for the Holy Sword, which is better than Dime Thunder IMO.

Although make sure to equip str boosting scrolls when leveling if you plan to use it because her strength and durability at one range are horrid otherwise. If you are having trouble getting the conversation, simply warp olwen to Reinhardt on the first turn, have the conversation, and rescue her.

Edited by sirmola

The Holy Sword is so ridiculous I think Olwen could make use out of it with 0 str. She starts with 5 though. Seriously, it's a Brave Horseslaying sword with 17 Mt and 20% Crt!

The Holy Sword is so ridiculous I think Olwen could make use out of it with 0 str. She starts with 5 though. Seriously, it's a Brave Horseslaying sword with 17 Mt and 20% Crt!

Pity there's only one more chapter after that one where horses can appear since the finale takes place in doors (and I can't even remember if there's many horses in that last chapter. Dark Mages and Wyvern Knights are what come to mind).

Edited by Jotari

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, the holy sword uses the Strength stat. That's lame. Whatever, I've got enough scrolls on her to make her strength growth 100%

Edited by quasimopho13