Is the computer making fun of me?

Alex95

Lately, whenever I play a match against the CPU, I find them doing things that are normally done when I'm online. For example, one thing I do (and the other player does as well) is repeatedly tap "down" to make the character crouch repeatedly. I believe this is called "pwning"? I don't know the online terms, but I normally do it to show that I'm ready for some fun and the guy on the other end normally does the same thing... or just ignores me completely and gets a free shot in. Another thing I do is taunt at the start of a match.

My point is: I think the main game itself could have some "amiibo technology" in it. In other words, I think the CPU is learning from the things we do online or with friends. And I'm wondering if it's just me or if anyone else here has encountered the same thing. This is meant to be a joke or taunt when I'm doing this, but I genuenly think the computer is teasing me.