8 Player Smash is hilarious

Jedi

I find 8-player Smash fun for creating challenges. Most of my 8-player smashes either involve me playing as a character versus a team of seven CPUs using no items, or having one franchise being pitted against another. One of my favorites is using Ike versus the other blade wielders. All the CPUs are set to level 3; level 3 CPUs are generally easy, but I assure you they are deadly in large groups.

^-^

Whenever I play 8-player Smash, this is what I say:

"Where the hell am I?!"

Happens to me too and I'm usually good about keeping track of myself!

I find 8-player Smash fun for creating challenges. Most of my 8-player smashes either involve me playing as a character versus a team of seven CPUs using no items, or having one franchise being pitted against another. One of my favorites is using Ike versus the other blade wielders. All the CPUs are set to level 3; level 3 CPUs are generally easy, but I assure you they are deadly in large groups.

^-^

You must have loved that event match as Ike like I did then haha.

*sigh*

I wish I had the WiiUversion, my 3DS already have a hard time with only 4 player. Jealous of the fun you guys must have.

And god, the epic Thoron...

I pause so many times trying to find myself in 8 player.

Also, when ever my sister and I do a 4v4 team match at Gaur Plain with our amiibo her Link goes to the right side and just jumps.

Only during 8 Player, only on Gaur Plain.