So, the new "Decisions" a player has to make...

Marston

Well, there are two quite distinct looking factions in the trailer, so what if you got to choose which one you join? Aside from a generic boss, none of the characters look too much like a typical FE antagonist. (Design wise)

Oh man... that would be pretty cool. If that's the case though, maybe the antagonist is a third party? Or maybe you can choose to play as the antagonist side... not gonna lie, I've always wanted to play FE through the perspective of a villain. It's definitely more interesting than "Oh hey, someone just resurrected this really evil godlike being and we should slay it before the world ends." I wouldn't really know how it ends though, haha.

Well, honestly, the endings being determined only on the final is possible, I was hoping that wouldn't happen. :c

Just out of curiosity, but how would you prefer the layout of endings to be? The only way that comes to mind is, as you said, determined only on the final, so I'm looking for another perspective.

I would love to see a variety of different endings; it would add a whole new level of re-playability to the game. Forks for various endings could be spread throughout the game very easily, based on different choices made in battle or otherwise, just like how various gaiden chapters could be unlocked in previous games.

I just hope when they talk choices that impact the game, they mean it for real, not just a few small changes in dialogue. It can be a lot to ask for, but some real dynamic story changes based on player choice would be pretty amazing.

That would be nice hollow choices suck. I hate when I talk and it only matters for that moment. I would like all game choices to matter a bit more. If marriage comes back I hope that even like the death cry for a character mentions the spouse. I like when the game world adapts to what ever I pick.

Just out of curiosity, but how would you prefer the layout of endings to be? The only way that comes to mind is, as you said, determined only on the final, so I'm looking for another perspective.

For example, the endings could change not based on clearly laid out choices (i.e., give Gangrel the Fire Emblem, or don't), but based on how you played the game. Like, if you spared a lot of the enemy during seize missions, you would be praised for showing mercy, or if you did a gaiden chapter in which you rescued a group of villagers, they would come to your aid later on.