Ike solo

Yeah, also I can't see Ike solo'ing the endgame. Part 1 he could probably do, though you would need Micaiah w/ Restore to keep him awake. Part 2, Micaiah has to be deployed outside the Black Knight duel, so you would need someone to protect her. Part 3, I don't think Ike can handle all those dragons and Dheginsea on his own. Part 4, he could probably do. Part 5, he has to be able to destroy auras in one turn, or else they'll regenerate, and I highly doubt that's possible.

Part 2, Micaiah has to be deployed outside the Black Knight duel, so you would need someone to protect her.

You can probably wrap up the duel with the BK in 2 player phase turns by using the hammer...? And I'm pretty sure Micaiah can stay out of enemy range for one turn. It has been a long time for me.

Part 3, I don't think Ike can handle all those dragons and Dheginsea on his own

Resolve and wrath could take out the other dragons easily, but...dat dheginsea.

I think Ike's going to have some trouble solo'ing 1-P.

He said he wanted to know if he could to solo Ike's maps, so...

Edited by Severlan

You can probably wrap up the duel with the BK in 2 player phase turns by using the hammer...? And I'm pretty sure Micaiah can stay out of enemy range for one turn. It has been a long time for me.

Good point.

Yeah, but Nihil is probably the only skill in his capacity unless you want to ditch Aether.
ETA: On second thought, ditching Aether is probably a good idea, since all the important foes use Nihil.
Edited by Radiant head

I could be wrong, but I remember I had to specifically equip it, so I doubt it's locked.

@aether: oh right. You're probably thinking of FE9, where you could unequip aether like any other skill. Mastery skills for laguz are taught by the satori sign and probably are removable, but mastery skills for beorc are assigned upon promotion and can't be removed iirc.

Ike can solo part 3, but it's not as easy as in FE9.

Mages can seriously hurt him. A crit of a thundersage can one-shot him.

So he should use the talisman from part 2 or get a few bexp. levels to raise his resistance.

Part 4 endgame (except for E-2) is impossible for him to solo.

Ike can kill Deghinsea in one turn with four attacks of the wyrmslayer. He needs maxed strength (alternative 35 strength and A-support, which gives him stength-boost), a heron and Ena's bloodtide.

Edited by The Taninator

If it were PoR sure you could but in RD I don't think so. Even if you did everything right and presumably got lucky you would still run into the problem of dealing with Ashera and her auras even if you used a heron Ike would only be able to destory two in one turn and the next turn they come back so you'd never be able to get to Ashera.

Ike can kill Deghinsea in one turn with four attacks of the wyrmslayer. He needs maxed strength (alternative 35 strength and A-support, which gives him stength-boost), a heron and Ena's bloodtide.

It's an Ike solo! Why would using herons to refresh him, an A support, or Ena be permissible?

Edited by Severlan