My Awakening Theories(Some Spoilers!)

JayTheKing

I decided to make a list of all the theories I made while playing Awakening.

King & Queen of Plegia

Since we kill Validar who is MU's father and the king of Plegia shouldnt MU become king/queen of Plegia?

The Pee Skill

The skill Relief(Lv.10 Pegasus Knight) has a green fluid-like icon and you need to be away from others in order to activate it soooo....

Lissa's Exalt Symbol

Lissa probably has the exalted symbol but she cannot see it.

As we have seen Chrom,Emmeryn and Owain have their symbol on their skin(Arm,forehead,arm) BUT Inigo and Lucina in their eye.This means that the symbol doesnt only appear on the skin but on body organs as well.Lissa might have it on one of her inside organs like the lung or heart.

Walhart's Eyes

Walhart;s eyes are white but he is not blind.Or is he?His eyes being totally white probably symbolize that he is blinded from power.

Does anyone have theories about the dark overlords or whatever they're called who show up in Table Approach and Infinite Regalia? In Infinite Regalia, characters who fight them (maybe just the children, I didn't pay too much attention) seem to recognize them somewhat, or get a nostalgic feeling from them. I think Yarne even says he gets a feeling like Panne is around or something.

Also, to support your theory about relief (my god am I really saying this), the word "relief" can be used in the context of going to the bathroom.

Edited by Severlan

Does anyone have theories about the dark overlords or whatever they're called who show up in Table Approach and Infinite Regalia? In Infinite Regalia, characters who fight them (maybe just the children, I didn't pay too much attention) seem to recognize them somewhat, or get a nostalgic feeling from them. I think Yarne even says he gets a feeling like Panne is around or something.

Also, to support your theory about relief (my god am I really saying this), the word "relief" can be used in the context of going to the bathroom.

Tiki also says she will protect the children or something like that.Since their parents are dead it wouldnt be too farfetch'd to say that they were resurrected as Risen.

They should have implemented that in the main game as well.You know if one of your characters die he will come back as a Risen in a map skirmish AND have a mini dialogue.(ex.Cordelia:Ch...rom...)

Regarding the question of whether MU would be the king/queen of Pleiga (depending on their gender)….

Probably not.

Validar is basically a regent king, a placeholder for Plegia in the absence of its leader after Gangrel's defeat (and of course this more importantly, from the Grimleal perspective, served their ends to control the country outright in the final years of their plan).

So Validar wouldn't really have any nature of inheritable claim that could be passed onto the Avatar. Not to mention the Plegian populace is probably unaware of the Avatar's status as the son of their king and thus probably wouldn't appoint or accept him as such.

And then there is the issue that an indeterminately large amount of the Plegians were sacrificed to Grima via the Dragon's Table.

Can Plegia even function as an effective country in the aftermath in the first place anymore?

We know nothing about how Validar even got the Plegian throne. He probably was playing dirty, though, so it's quite likely that inheritance would mean nothing.

And Plegia couldn't function as a country in the first place- there's nothing there but sand, bandits and cultists. It's never been anything more than a no-man's-land with an ominous castle in the middle.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Considering the turmoil the land was in after Chrom and co. hacked their way in and back out again, Plegia probably was probably willing to accept anyone who was willing to take charge over the whole mess.

Then if Validar's position was entirely voluntary, Robin definitely wouldn't be welcomed on grounds of ties to him (the crowning achievement of his reign was to feed the entire population to a dragon and give away all their gold and ships and stuff for free. Why would anyone want anything more to do with them?).