New FE's Audio Fidelity & VAs?

HeartTranquil

Will this have better audio fidelity than FEA? Like higher resolution in sound or something? If anyone here played Bravely Default, did you find FEA's audio quality to be similar to Bravely Default? Both sounded pretty muffled to me.

Or is FEA better? Correct me if I am wrong in this.

Who thinks FEA will have more voice acting? More than just fully voiced scenes for confession scenes and cutscenes?

Or do you honestly expect the same.

As far as voice acting goes, I sure would like some more, but I find it unlikely. I do also hope they remove having voice clips in place of dialogue during normal scenes. Those sometimes would just make the scenes terribly narmy. (Lucina's judgment comes to mind...) It's definitely a stretch, but I want either completely voiced or removed voices entirely for normal scenes.

Also, if Crispin Freeman doesn't voice Marx in English, I'll riot.

Honestly I still think Awakening is the best sounding game in the series, the only problem i have with the audio presentation is the voice acting in FEA. Don't get me wrong the overall acting was excellent the only part that I didn't like about it was how every character repeated the same 5 lines in their support conversations. I imagine if will do the same thing with it's support conversations.

Also I do hope they bring back the over world dialog and have it fully voiced.

personally, I wish for Morgan Freeman to do the over world dialog.

Honestly I still think Awakening is the best sounding game in the series, the only problem i have with the audio presentation is the voice acting in FEA. Don't get me wrong the overall acting was excellent the only part that I didn't like about it was how every character repeated the same 5 lines in their support conversations. I imagine if will do the same thing with it's support conversations.

Also I do hope they bring back the over world dialog and have it fully voiced.

personally, I wish for Morgan Freeman to do the over world dialog.

Oh hell yeah! That would be A-MAZE-ING!!!!!

Don't get me wrong the overall acting was excellent the only part that I didn't like about it was how every character repeated the same 5 lines in their support conversations.

This!

Lucina must be surrounded by the visually impaired, as all she ever seems to say is "But don't you see?"

Voice clips are alright, but you need a variety to make them work nicely.

Also, I'm all for voiced major scenes. Especially in the last battles, like how all the characters have their own special quotes? If those were voiced, I think that'd be pretty cool.

It might, or not. I'm not 100% technical when it comes to this stuff. As for VA's and voice acting, I'm sure there will be more if not just as much of it in awakening.

Laura Bailey as Kazahana or I riot.