Game Breaking Glitch?

I think I found a game breaking glitch. While playing Awakening I was applying codes using Powersaves Pro. After applying a code and starting up my save file, I got a message saying there was something new in the bonus box but when I went to the "Wireless" option I was automatically booted out to the 3ds main menu and losing my progress. I've tried it again and again without applying cheat codes and kept on getting the same result. The code's description didn't say anything about crashing the game so I don't know what is going on!? Can someone please help?

It's not a game-breaking glitch if it can't be encountered accidentally. Game-breaking glitches are things like the XY Lumiose save glitch or the Skyward Sword Goron glitch, not things caused by the user tampering with things they weren't intended to have access to.

I could probably find half a dozen of those "glitches" in ten seconds by entering random garbage into an action replay and seeing what happens.

If I sound salty, don't take it personally. I just happen to dislike cheat devices with a passion after a long history of playing Pokemon and am amused when they bite people back.