Should we be able to recruit all playable units in the same playthrough?

Ryo

About recruiting all playable units  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to recruit every single unit in the same playthrough?

• Yes
    • No
    • Doesn't matter
  2. 2. Do you THINK you will be able to recruit every unit in FE14?

• Yes, by the end of the game we can naturally use any unit from all sides, as long as they're alive. (Like FE10)
    • Yes, but we'll have to meet a number of ridiculously complicated conditions in order to do that.
    • No, we'll have to opt sacrificing some units over others as we make "choices".
    • No on the first playthrough, but the game allows us to do that on the second playthrough and onwards.
    • Another possibility
    • Doesn't matter

With spotpass being a thing, players could totally be allowed to get characters they can't get on one playthrough through a hidden spotpass mission, like Gangrel or something.

There shouldn't be a ton of units being missable though, since I'm pretty sure nobody wants "Arran and Samson's Excellent Adventure".

I'm so sorry....but my urge to make terrible jokes overwhelmed me...just know you brought this upon yourself.

29NI6p8.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd most likely be really annoyed if I missed out on certain characters. I don't mind if I don't get everyone in the main campaign, but endgame... give me everyone. Knowing me, I'll find a way to pick all the worst units for endgame so please let me get the ones I missed. Even if the levels to get them are ridiculously unfair. However, I don't need to recruit all the main characters like in Awakening where you could recruit Gangrel, Yen'fay, etc. Some people just need to remain dead. (I'm looking at you Emmeryn)

Also, I'd love to see "Arran and Samson's Excellent Adventure"