amiibo wave 3

Raven

On amazon.co.uk, they started taking preorders today for the following wave 3 amiibos (and to be released on 23rd January, which is tomorrow):

Lucario
Bowser
Toon Link
Sheik
Ike - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-amiibo-Super-Smash-Bros/dp/B00Q6A571A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421935322&sr=8-1&keywords=amiibo+ike

The rest of the wave 3 crowd don't have a release date set yet (on Amazon UK, at least), but I've already preordered
Ike and they say it will be delivered on/by Monday.

Apparently wave 3 is released today in Japan, so maybe Amazon UK has somehow acquired some early imports for a handful of wave 3 or something. I checked Amazon.com, and they are yet to have a release date set for Ike. I didn't check any of the other wave 3 figures there.

Edited by Raven

Those 5 and also Rosalina are all set to release tomorrow in the Netherlands as well, at least according to the website of the game shop that I tend to frequent.

...so those of us who live in the U.S...

Can perhaps pre-order these...

...and they'll work just fine with such a console...?

*cough if that's the case then Ike is mine at last cough*

In the US wave 3 comes out on Feb 1 and the only store that had them for preorder was Gamestop but they took that down right after I preordered Ike at the start of the month.

...so those of us who live in the U.S...

Can perhaps pre-order these...

...and they'll work just fine with such a console...?

*cough if that's the case then Ike is mine at last cough*

Amiibos are not region-locked so you can buy an Amiibo from anywhere and use it on an NA console. You'll just have to pay higher shipping costs to import, is all.

Edited by Kirie

Amiibos are NOT region locked so feel free to get them from anywhere just be aware of shipping costs. I recommend getting the Japanese versions because the European ones tend to be more expensive and the supply is greater in Japan as well so they are overall cheaper and easier to find. This is how I got my Pit amiibo.