This isnt good.......

Masu

Im sick. VERY sick. Like vomiting every 10 mins. I can barely walk/stay awake. Luckly my brother came up to my job and picked up stuff because if he didnt come I would have had to walk through a pitch black forest alone, when i already had blurry and dizzy vision and couldn't even walk in a straight line. My thoughts are VERY fucked up at the moment. I have to focus VERY hard to keep on track. At work i suddenly spaced out while serving a customer and my face just slammed against the counter. The customer freaked out and I was like "No no no im okay!!" even though i was clinging to the counter just to stand up. Then in the middle of cleaning I started thinking of like, 4 different endings for Tales of Serenes, and then, more vomiting. I would have gone home but it was just me and one other guy and there has to be two ppl durring closing time and its a co-worker I actually like so i couldnt leave him by himself(and he was following me every step i took to make sure I didnt like, stick my hand in the meat slicer or something)

I'll be right back.......*runs to vomit!*

Well, just make sure you get better.

Well.......I cant even play anything. Thats how sick i feel. I cant even play fire emblem without sitting the DS down to cringe in pain and vomit. AND NO I HAVENT BEEN CHUGGING PEPTO BRANDED!!! ..........................

Well.......I cant even play anything. Thats how sick i feel. I cant even play fire emblem without sitting the DS down to cringe in pain and vomit. AND NO I HAVENT BEEN CHUGGING PEPTO BRANDED!!! ..........................

Y'know...that may help actually. But I'm not a doctor so don't take my word for it.

thats such a surprise and I think like masu a bit like this lol

oh and it was probably the lao mein you ate

Edited by Kiba

Sounds like the stomache flu, you should check if you have a fever as well.

I got it two weeks before school started but it lightened down after a day. In two or three days you should be fine. I couldn't walk straight for a while and everything seemed like a blur.

Foods that won't upset the stomache is anything rich in starch and carbs, like crackers, toast and rice. Avoid juice and dairy, Soda and drinks like Gatorade won't upset it, surprisingly and get plenty of water and rest.

Feel better.

Edited by Wil

Sounds to me like you have a "stomach flu." Only advice I can give you is :

1.Don't eat

2.Don't drink (Except for water)

3.Eat Jack in the Box tacos, that is what cured me

4.Step 1 doesn't apply to Step 3

DAMN I TYPE WAY TO SLOW. Well Wil said the same thing lol

Edited by FEFL

Thats the thing............my stomache........doesnt hurt at all. Its just like "LOL VOMIT FUCKER" out of nowhere. But I cant move/have zero energy and my head feels like someone is sticking a power drill into it.

*wishes princess was here*

Thats the thing............my stomache........doesnt hurt at all. Its just like "LOL VOMIT FUCKER" out of nowhere. But I cant move/have zero energy and my head feels like someone is sticking a power drill into it.

*wishes princess was here*

But seriously how serious do you think it is?

If it's really bad you should go to a Hospital.

Wow, that sounds terrible!

I hope you get much better soon!

Sorry if this annoys you when I ask, but in your first post, did you really leave to vomit?

Yup. The worst part is that my brother bought a SUPER CHOCOLATE cake...........with fudge........chocolate sprinkles.........OMFG I WANNA EAT A PIECE SO BAD!

Yup. The worst part is that my brother bought a SUPER CHOCOLATE cake...........with fudge........chocolate sprinkles.........OMFG I WANNA EAT A PIECE SO BAD!

Wow, I feel for you! :D

Woah...blurry vision, constant vommiting, an unusual desire to speak Japanese?!

This must be some sort of new disease that's sweeping the nation!

:o I'M SCARED!!!

I hate vomit! I don't wanna be dizzy!

And the worst part:

I DON'T KNOW ANY JAPANESE!!! D:

Edited by Freohr Datia

Wow, I feel for you! :D

:o I'M SCARED!!!

I hate vomit! I don't wanna be dizzy!

And the worst part:

I DON'T KNOW ANY JAPANESE!!! D:

I SHOULD ASSAULT PPL IN JAPANESE SO I WONT GET IN TROUBLE SINCE NO ONE COULD TRANSLATE IT UNLESS BRANDED DECIDES TO BE A DOUCHE.

Sickness? I think the last time I threw up was 4 years ago, after eating a burned hotdog. I didn't miss school, though, since I felt better immediately afterwards. Haven't missed a day of school out of sickness since Elementary.