Vengeance, Miracle, Vantage, Galeforce, Limit-Breaker Demons

I'm trying to battle a friend of mine whose army consists entirely of recruited avatars with that skillset only, and I cannot beat him. Do you have any tips? I'm beginning to think said friend of mine is the devil. It's the most irritating thing ever.

Having two Rally bots and a unit with Vengeance and Vantage will pretty much wreck them. Especially if you abuse the Rescue staff.

Your friend having Galeforce on his streetpass team is absolutely pointless, by the way.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Just put Braves on all your units and field enough to kill everything in one turn. DS cuts through Miracle so it doesn't matter, and VV never matters if you don't give them a turn to attack.

If your issue is that your units are underleveled, I recommend grinding more.

Galeforce? I thought people making streetpass teams would have already learned that Galeforce is useless since your opponent will reset WAY before your Galeforce even activates. Good thing the AI can't reset.

As for the devilish team, you can use brave weapons with rally bots and you're pretty good. Make sure the rally bots have Rally Heart and Spectrum too, to stack them up. As well as any other rally skill you want if you wanna go overboard because they actually stack with Spectrum and Heart granting +10 to that specific stat which is kinda ridiculous. You should have enough speed to hit 'em four times.

Being underleveled was never my problem...but I'll see what I can do with your advice. I just forged hella Brave Weapons and equipped my sorcerers and my DLC Katarina with Shadowgift a ton of Wastes. I've turned one of my hired units into a rallybot, as well, complete with Rally Heart and Rally Spectrum, Chrom's a total support unit for my avatar that he married...

I think I got this now.

Thanks for the advice sooo much~!

Edited by Respite&Nepenthe

Being underleveled was never my problem...but I'll see what I can do with your advice. I just forged hella Brave Weapons and equipped my sorcerers and my DLC Katarina with Shadowgift a ton of Wastes. I've turned one of my hired units into a rallybot, as well, complete with Rally Heart and Rally Spectrum, Chrom's a total support unit for my avatar that he married...

I think I got this now.

Thanks for the advice sooo much~!

No problem, your friend is gonna be shocked when he/she sees his/her team wasted (No pun intended)