Returning units from Awakening, possible?

szechuan

Returning units from Awakening?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Any possibility of units from FE:A returning?

• Yes, some units may return as a complete character.
    • Yes, but just one or two.
    • Yes, but as a DLC or amiibo.
    • Yes, but as xenologues or as some characters from other games appeared in FE:A.
    • No, 0% possibility.
  2. 2. Do you want some characters to return? (From Awakening)

• Yassssssss!
    • Only a few.
    • NO.

I'd welcome past FE Lords as DLC if they didn't pull the same lazy crap Awakening's DLC did. 8U I did not pay like over $20 to have Ephraim or Seliph look like My Unit, not like their portrait. Give them their own unique model, please. OTL

Only as DLC/Amiibo. Otherworld Gate is an ok method, but I want this FE to be a standalone and able to stand on its own two feet rather then relying on star power.

Just DLC/Amiibo, please. I don't want this to turn into an Awakening sequel. I did like a lot of the cast, but still.

Being able to bring Ike in my game using his Amiibo and Frederick via Spotpass would be so awesome though. <3

Just DLC/Amiibo, please. I don't want this to turn into an Awakening sequel. I did like a lot of the cast, but still.

Being able to bring Ike in my game using his Amiibo and Frederick via Spotpass would be so awesome though. <3

I still remember my cousin naming his avatar Ike only to find Ike was actually recruitable in the game proper.. He had a bit of fun with that lol.

I don't want characters to return. I love so many characters like Hector, Ephraim, Soren, Lewyn, and many others, but they need to stay in their own games.

They were great for where they were, but FE14 needs to establish its own characters and story above all else before throwing in other units

As popular as Awakening is to the freaking casual fanbase and how it sold so well, yeah I see Awakening characters returning in some form or another, more than likely Xenolouge form or some integrated Amiibo support milarky.

Do I want Awakening characters to return... hmm.... if they have to I would prefer how FE2 did it with Palla, Catria and Est but I'd rather have them get out and have FE14 be its own thing.

Henry, Sthal, Tharja, Gangrel and Gregor get honorable mentions.

Anna will definitely make an appearance some way or another, since she appears at least once in every continuity.

I could see Chrom and Lucina being DLC or Save Data Bonus Characters, but not the cast at large.

I could imagine this game having Amibo support, spotpass, dlc, or using the card game (with the 3DS camera) to unlock characters from prior games in the series (including/especially awakening) but not part of the main story