Who is the best looking male and female lords ?

Chloe Neo

Liking Radiant Dawn Ike is one thing but PoR Ike is cutting it close to ephebophilia if you're over 20.

Still you can't beat the sexiness that is Frederick

Edited by Captain Karnage

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liking Radiant Dawn Ike is one thing but PoR Ike is cutting it close to ephebophilia if you're over 20.

To be fair, you could say that for about half of the cast of the series

Ephebophillia ?

Ephebophilia is the primary or exclusive adult sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.

Just like any other lord not named Sigurd.

And some people dislike both of their designs *cough*like me*cough*.

Micaiah looks like a teenage girl though.

Also, if Frederick counted here, I'd have a hard time choosing between him and RD Ike. They're both smoking hoooot! <3 x3

Edited by Anacybele

Micaiah looks like a teenage girl though.

Also, if Frederick counted here, I'd have a hard time choosing between him and RD Ike. They're both smoking hoooot! <3 x3

It's implied she's anywhere between 23-27 so it's ok. Edited by Bullwine85

Its implied she's anywhere between 23-27 so it's ok. Besides, plenty of guys were attracted to Ellen Page despite the fact that she looks like she's 14

She's at least 23 if you count, but she's also branded so she ages slower.

Ike was modeled after Hector. I like Ike, but no Hector likely means no Ike

Or Ike would be modeled after someone else? It's not like we'd know this kind of thing without a time machine.

Caineghis, Giffca, Skrimir and Mordecai are hulky. Ike's just pretty buff. Concerning his diet, Ike likely has a high protein, low carb diet. Meat is his favorite food, after all.

Yeah, I agree. Ike is actually pretty lean for a guy with all that muscles.

Edited by Radiant head

It wouldn't matter if Micaiah was 50,000 years old, she still has the body of a teenage girl and thus, someone who is attracted to teenage girls would be attracted to her. xP

I may just have to sig this.

Why? She's right, you know... don't tell me you're one of those "i cant find a person of the opposite gender attractive otherwise thatd make me gay".

It wouldn't matter if Micaiah was 50,000 years old, she still has the body of a teenage girl and thus, someone who is attracted to teenage girls would be attracted to her. xP

Yah, she doesn't seem like a younger girl but neither like a fully grown adult-woman. Edited by The Red Queen

Why? She's right, you know... don't tell me you're one of those "i cant find a person of the opposite gender attractive otherwise thatd make me gay".

Yah, she doesn't seem like a younger girl but neither like a fully grown adult-woman.

Could be much worse. Could be Nowi.

Could be much worse. Could be Nowi.

Seriously. I don't know what they're trying to pull with the "but shes over 1000" excuse. If she looks like 10, she looks like 10. That's pedo no matter where you look at it from. And by the by, Tiki's an actual adult, in FE13...

Edited by The Red Queen

Seriously. I don't know what they're trying to pull with the "but shes over 1000" excuse. If she looks like 10, she looks like 10. That's pedo no matter where you look at it from. And by the by, Tiki's an actual adult, in FE13...

Something something Awkward Zombie reference, something something Idon'twanttogotojail something

Any of the DLC art looks better than ancient FE2 art. Except maybe Ike the robot

True story.

Celica may look young, but her face was drawn quite cutely. And cute things>hot/sexy things IMO.

Any of the DLC art looks better than ancient FE2 art. Except maybe Ike the robot

True story.

Celica may look young, but her face was drawn quite cutely. And cute things>hot/sexy things IMO.

And yet her art has get wearing what amounts to flap as her top. Clearly attempting to invoke sexy...

And yet her art has get wearing what amounts to flap as her top. Clearly attempting to invoke sexy...

I was referring to her face.

Which is what I pay most attention to.

And what I specifically said I was referring to.

Other stuff kinda takes a backseat unless it's really horrid like DLC Micaiah.