SF Tourney Goers Support Thread/Social Thread

Jedi

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but if I could beat Ice's sonic, he can't be that good oh wait that was his megaman

Robotnik is still salty about being knocked out of Apex by a Megaman uptilt lol

Hell no, Knife (probably) and PKL at LEAST are much better than I, not to mention all the people I'd consider equal or around my skill

I approve (no probably). Where the hell is PKL anyways, I have the edge-up on his TL now that Link got buffed. But still, I don't like to say someones better over wi-fi when lag fucks things up.

I'm going to a IRL tourney this sat (its super stacked though, people like Denti, Trela, Razer, Fliphop, Gnes, and AeroLink are going). Fuck why do I live in such a stacked region.

I'll link the challonge when its up. No stream unfortunately, which is weird since there are supposed to be 200+ people.

Whenever you can Jedi, lets play again. its always fun smashing with you bro. : )

I also wanna see how much we improved since our early smash 4 days. We'll keep getting better and better!

Of course, whenever I can. We should have a battle we have yet to do, the Sonic ditto.

I approve (no probably). Where the hell is PKL anyways, I have the edge-up on his TL now that Link got buffed. But still, I don't like to say someones better over wi-fi when lag fucks things up.

I'm going to a IRL tourney this sat (its super stacked though, people like Denti, Trela, Razer, Fliphop, Gnes, and AeroLink are going). Fuck why do I live in such a stacked region.

I'll link the challonge when its up. No stream unfortunately, which is weird since there are supposed to be 200+ people.

Good luck at your tourney.

• 2 weeks later...

When's your next tourney?

Are you ever gonna match me on wifi?

Next tournament will be the 21st of this month, and wifi is a bit limited of late, as I have TONS of homework x.x

I don't care about your homework

I wanna settle it in smash

SETTLE IT WITH SHIN FIRST.

good luck with the next tourney : )

you'll do great!

Thanks, I have some new tricks to use!

Jedi

I am going to find you

and I'm going to smash you

With a mallet?

SETTLE IT WITH SHIN FIRST.

Thanks, I have some new tricks to use!

With a mallet?

I'll use Ultra Jump, and with my Lazy Shell, you'll regret messing with me! I've SuperJumped 100+ like a dozen times!

I'll use Ultra Jump, and with my Lazy Shell, you'll regret messing with me! I've SuperJumped 100+ like a dozen times!

The almighty lazy shell!? The one that defeated the Axem Rangers!?

Can you even get the Lazy Shell and the Lazy Shell for Axems?

Fairly sure you can get the lazy shell for the Axems. Been awhile since I SMRPG'd though. PKL would know since its one of his favorite games

Darnit you're right, I forgot that Bean valley/Nimbus Land is right -before- Barrel Volcano, not after

Edited by Sara.

Darnit you're right, I forgot that Bean valley/Nimbus Land is right -before- Barrel Volcano, not after

Yep! Speaking of the Volcano, I don't like it very much :P

guys what's the point of having a thread if you don't even link streams ahead of time

Calling out the spam.

Also I don't wanna talk about my tourney. Fuck diddy

good point

[spoiler=paging jedi]

Jedi change thread title to "SF Tourney Goers Support + Social Thread" imo

Calling out the spam.

Also I don't wanna talk about my tourney. Fuck diddy

Sorry, I was trying to make this a social like thread too, -mods feel free to move if it gets too bad-

jedi we'd better play sometime. i got knocked out by another sonic in the tourney i went to today.

When I can i'll tell you, who do you use anyways?

guys what's the point of having a thread if you don't even link streams ahead of time

good point

[spoiler=paging jedi]

Jedi change thread title to "SF Tourney Goers Support + Social Thread" imo

Done.

I wasn't even serious...

Oh well. I guess good stuff came out of my trolling.

Haha :P.

So is anyone else going to a tournament this month? I'm going to Blackwolf again on the 21st.