If you could create a game using any of Nintendo's characters, what would be in it?

Misses Elise-chan!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have another idea, but it's kind of hard to put down. It would be like Kingdom Hearts, with the main Character travelling between different Nintendo worlds, but the battle system would be like a cross of Xenoblade and Zelda, with more emphasis on timing, and The story would have an original cast + playable characters from their respective worlds, and only usable in their world. The setting, aside from the Nintendo worlds, will take place in a rift between realities. In the story, the main character, Hark (best name ever, by the way), will have died unexpectedly from a disease, and then recruited by the manifestation of death -who is a woman named Olivia- to stop different occurrences in other worlds that would change the flow of fate. (Possibly putting you against the cast of FE:A?) And you'd have to explore the worlds and Hark's world, which is basically Victorian England, and buy equipment that would vary depending on the world you're in, like you'd be able to buy swords in the Zelda universe, and buy guns in the Metroid universe. Even Frying Pans and Baseball Bats in the Earthbound universe! It feels good to finally have that put down.

Do you work for Nintendo?? I'd buy that game in a flash. :)

I would make a Monster Hunter like game featuring the FE cast and hordes of dragons/Risen/whatever monsters were in SS to brutally murder and use for forging materials. It could also feature Pokemon as hunt-able monsters and basically whatever awesomely designed beasts are found throughout the Nintendoverse.