Happy Birthday Awakening

I just realized today is the 2nd anniversary of Awakening's us release date

This is the game that saved the series and introduced many newcomers to our community.

so what are some of your favorite memories of this game.

personally my two favorite would have to be when I level grinded Donnel and Lissa to the point where they could handle Grima by themselves and when I found out Walhart would move from his position and attack my units (which I consider one of the scariest things to ever happen in Fire Emblem)

Wow, has it really been that long? Granted it's not THAT long but you get the idea. I have a lot of fun memories from FEA but the one that came to my mind at the moment was when I finished the so called secret route of Apotheosis. Nothing so secretive about that, really. Since Anna spoils it when you finish the normal route. It's also the map that taught me how useful Snipers can be. The sniper I had for Apotheosis was DLC Jaffar teamed up with Bride Cynthia (I know, I know, they can't get support ranks. I sorta liked the idea of pairing up two Galeforce bow users.)

I think my fondest is seeing Frederick for the first time in the demo, actually, and thinking "Ooh, I like him already!" and then see him act cold towards the Avatar and then I thought "lol wow, how funny and awesome would it be if this guy ended up marrying the Avatar? I gotta do it!" :P

Then seeing the marriage confession for the first time in the full game. Freddy is such a charmer. <3

That's really it though, I didn't enjoy the game as much as the Tellius ones, which I have a lot of fond memories of.

Best memories:

Robin and Cordelia in an S-rank support for the first time.

Having male Robin's section in the support log finished.

Beat normal route Apotheosis for the first time.

Maxing out legacy character Lyn.

Beating Lunatic+ Classic (by trying to break it as hard as possible).