The Rebecca Paradox

Big Klingy

Most of you probably already know this, but:

Okay, so some of the characters don't really 'die' when they die. I understood Marcus and Oswin (since they appear in dialogue often) but I was always confused as to why it also happened with Bartre. That was untill I realised thet FE7 was a prequal and he appeared in FE6. However this posed another problem...

Wolt is Rebecca's son, right? But if Rebecca dies in FE7, she actually dies... and that means...

TIME PARADOX!!!

Are there any other loopholes like this? Also, does anyone know Rebecca's death quote. (the site dosn't have FE7 death quotes)

I'm wondering if this should be on the site's 'localisation issues' page, even though it dosn't invole localisation...

Nino and Karla don't die when their HP his zero. Instead, they get hurt and leave.

Another possible paradox exists with Lucius. He can die even though he's implied to be the founder of the orphanage that took care of Lugh, Ray, and Chad.

Nino and Karla don't die when their HP his zero. Instead, they get hurt and leave.

Another possible paradox exists with Lucius. He can die even though he's implied to be the founder of the orphanage that took care of Lugh, Ray, and Chad.

Maybe he somehow formed it before he helped out Eliwood and company... ._.