• Replies 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sidereal Wraith

• Sooks

Banned because it's been multiple opinions, but this for example: "I think that fanservice (in the sense of objectifying or sexualizing characters, male or female) has no place in a serious-toned tactical RPG series about bloody wars between countries and large-scale battles against supernatural forces. It does nothing positive for FE, in my opinion. In some cases, it is downright offensive (Nowi)."

Edited by twilitfalchion

Banned because no, but I got criticized by a user for being condescending when I was merely expressing an opinion.

Objective/subjective was another multi-page argumentdiscussion.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Banned for being a devout twilitfalchion fanboy

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because it's been multiple opinions, but this for example: "I think that fanservice (in the sense of objectifying or sexualizing characters, male or female) has no place in a serious-toned tactical RPG series about bloody wars between countries and large-scale battles against supernatural forces. It does nothing positive for FE, in my opinion. In some cases, it is downright offensive (Nowi)."

wait people care that much about fan service

Also banned for being a filthy ninja

Edited by Sooks1016

Banned because people tend to get quite defensive when you criticize fanservice, as I learned.

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because how is Nowi offensive yes I haven’t played awakening?

This is her design:

Full_Attack_Nowi.png

Edited by twilitfalchion

Banned for earlier mentioning an argument that is stupid, because we all know things are not objective or subjective, the world is ejective!

Banned for loving a game with the world's second worst furniture-obsessed protagonist.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because people tend to get quite defensive when you criticize fanservice, as I learned.

This is her design:

Full_Attack_Nowi.png

Banned because that’s not even attractive-

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Banned for loving a game with the world's second worst furniture-obsessed protagonist.

The worst being Jonathan from Berwick Saga, right? Seriously, he went 317,800 Denarii in debt just to buy furniture. That's enough to buy 3,170 horses, by the way.

Banned because I assume that a loli is a child?

Edited by Benice

21 minutes ago, Benice said:

The worst being Jonathan from Berwick Saga, right? Seriously, he went 317,800 Denarii in debt just to buy furniture. That's enough to buy 3,170 horses, by the way.

I thought the blonde guy wanted the furniture and his name was Reese? 

And that does actually sound like the worse, I only said second-worst because I wanted to point out a second furniture nut protagonist exists, who preceded Berwick Saga. Juste Belmont in Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance chooses to decorate an empty room in Dracula's hostile castle with furniture he finds elsewhere in it why? He doesn't even get to keep the room because like in every Castlevania, the castle collapses at the end.

Banned because your thoughts are not actually your own. There is an evil calorie fairy in cahoots with Big Pharma invisibly hovering over your head right now trying to make you eat so much chocolate you need medication to address cardiovascular issues stemming from your excessive weight.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer