• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sidereal Wraith

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

Banned because you ninja'd me

also because there are no janky hit rates except for axes really. (and treck) (and sophia) (and the armor knights)

Edited by Hello72207

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

PS2 emulation is actually a bit more demanding than GC IIRC. If I can emulate GC on my potato of a MacBook Air, then I don't think you'll have an issue. But I could be wrong.

Banned because it probably won’t hurt to try... probably. What emulator are you using?

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because Dolphin emulator is excellent, although Path of Radiance has some glitches in it. Nothing to prevent you from playing through the game though.

Banned for being helpful yet again.

Banning @Sooks1016 because i keep thinking his title says "works at fire emblem" instead of "worst at fire emblem" so i think i can give you ideas but then realise you don't actually work making FE games.

Banned because making the mechanics and characters would be awesome but making a story that complex would be fun but reeeaaallly hard.

Banned for stealing my thunder

More importantly, banned because my teacher took all of my points off of a quiz without telling me why, even though I got the multiple choice questions right, and she didn’t grade my open ended questions. What the heck??