• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sidereal Wraith

• Sooks

3 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because you already have the worst gal stat wise, that being Rinkah. She wrecks most children too so you might get a bad Kana, depends. What are you boon and bane?

Edit: The game doesn’t tell you this, but children inherit the last skill on each of their parents’ skill lists. Just so you’re aware.

My RInkah is low-key insane, actually. She now has a forged club known as the Club Sandwich.

BANNED BECAUSE I'M FINALLY GONNA GET A SWITCH TODAY!

Banned because WOOOO HAVE FUN @Benice!!

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

My RInkah is low-key insane, actually. She now has a forged club known as the Club Sandwich.

Someone’s rng blessed. Anyway are you trying to marry someone based off of if they’re a bad unit or if they’re a bad mom? Cause Rinkah’s still not good at that 👀

Banned because Setsuna is more convienient because our honeymoon could just be in a pitfall, much cheaper than going to a resort.

Edited by Benice

Banned because I hope you enjoy it @Benice!

Just a few things to mention:

The dialogue and character interactions are what make the story so engaging. I promise you that you'll enjoy them if you take the time to watch them. They're really worth it.

Hard/classic is the best-designed difficulty curve in the entire series. Challenging but fair.

You should really play the paralogues, but avoid auxiliary battles if you want to keep things particularly difficult.

Post-timeskip picks up in difficulty a fair bit, so don't worry about becoming OP.

Of course, the most important part is to have fun! So I hope you have a great time!

Edited by twilitfalchion

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Banned because that's the point.
tenor.gif

Kinky.

just the way I like it

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

The dialogue and character interactions are what make the story so engaging. I promise you that you'll enjoy them if you take the time to watch them. They're really worth it.

We shall see! I don't always mind tons of dialogue, but in the two and a half months I played, I felt there was a lack of pace. I'll assume that it picks up later.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Hard/classic is the best-designed difficulty curve in the entire series. Challenging but fair.

IF IT'S BETTER THAN BERWICK'S DIFFICULTY CURVE IMMA CHANGE MY PROFILE PIC TO...UH...SOMETHING THREE HOUSES-RELATED!

Banned because can you hear death on the wind? That's the sound of Mage Raphael incoming.

Just now, Benice said:

We shall see! I don't always mind tons of dialogue, but in the two and a half months I played, I felt there was a lack of pace. I'll assume that it picks up later.

It actually picks up pretty quickly, even pre-timeskip. Blue Lions represent!

1 minute ago, Benice said:

IF IT'S BETTER THAN BERWICK'S DIFFICULTY CURVE IMMA CHANGE MY PROFILE PIC TO...UH...SOMETHING THREE HOUSES-RELATED!

I will gladly await that happening, haha!

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Banned because can you hear death on the wind? That's the sound of Mage Raphael incoming.

Banned because if you go that route, then you're really in for a challenge. Good luck!

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

You said you’re playing crimson flower first right?

Eh, changed my mind, going VW then CF for auto Raphael. Planning on doing BL last, on maddening!

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

I will gladly await that happening, haha!

Banned because I do highly doubt that, as IMO Berwick's curve is perfect, not as perfect as Setsuna's, though but we shall see! There are more important things to me than balance.

Bannned for inciting a flame war.

Also:

On 9/9/2020 at 9:28 PM, twilitfalchion said:

Uh, I mean this as politely as I can possibly say it, but how do you know this for sure if you’ve barely even played the game?

(/s)

NINJASOOKS STRIKES AGAIN

Banned because I'm planning to go Raphael and Ignatz

Edited by Benice

Banned because what’s Ignatz’s class?

14 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

It actually picks up pretty quickly, even pre-timeskip. Blue Lions represent!

And also banned because part one is the same across every house mission wise. Story wise too, but there are different characters present alongside Byleth

Banned because that's true.

@Benice Btw, I can say this as well. If you loved interacting with the characters and the life-sim aspects of RF4, then there is no reason I can think of why you would not like the monastery of 3H. Just thought I'd mention it.