• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because wait, there are hunters in an fe?? You would love Octopath Traveler—

10 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Then again, this whole "recruiting from other houses" bit always felt incredibly off to me. Kinda defeats the point of picking a house, ngl.

Agreed! even though only once in my 12 play throughs have I ever not recruited everyone

10 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I thought you had to beat him with Byleth.

P-professor, what are you doing~!

Edited by Sooks1016

Banned for roast in pepperoni.

7 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because wait, there are hunters in an fe??

Yup. There are two kinds of archers in the DS games: regular Archers, which promote to Snipers, and Hunters, which promote to what the game oh so creatively calls Horsemen, which are, for all intents and purposes, Bow Knights/Nomad Troopers.

Agreed! even though only once in my 12 play throughs have I ever not recruited anyone

For me, it's the other way around. In all my seven playthroughs of Three Houses as a whole (I played every route twice, except Silver Snow), I only recruited from other houses once, and that was Lysithea, because I wanted to see her supports with Edelgard.
Every other recruitment I did was the church members (so Catherine, Alois, Shamir, etc.)

P-professor, what are you doing~!

F

Edited by DragonFlames

Banned because I brought up Octopath’s OST and posted like 15 songs in the ask the above poster something you want to learn about them thread... and 4 of them are the same but with a different intro, as are 2 others...

Banned because I haven't seen it, but Caeda kind of sounds like she's had a bit too much helium. (She kinda sounds like one of my sister's friends, actually.)

Banned because that is either torturous or fantastic.

35 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Banned because thank you for the music.

Banned because you are welcome, I’m glad you enjoyed it.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Banned because I haven't seen it, but Caeda kind of sounds like she's had a bit too much helium. (She kinda sounds like one of my sister's friends, actually.)

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Banning Wraith for ninja‘ing me

Edited by Sooks1016

Banned because I am using Roger, Vyland, Wrys and Roshea in H4 of Shadow Dragon, and Sedgar and Wolf have hit the bench. Send help.