• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sidereal Wraith

• Sooks

3 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because I was under the impression you had never played it at all. Oops.

Banned because I beat Woodfall and stopped because of the time limit. It was stressful, but I'd still like to play through it at least once. Everything else about it was fantastic.

6 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because timed missions don’t really bother me.

Banned because it kind of depends for me. I don't mind it in Pikmin, for example. But the idea of trying to complete an entire dungeon under a time limit is really intimidating to me.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because it kind of depends for me. I don't mind it in Pikmin, for example. But the idea of trying to complete an entire dungeon under a time limit is really intimidating to me.

Banned because the dungeons should never take you that long unless you get lost on Great Bay (understandable).

Banned because I get lost at the great Bay at the mall every time I go there.

NINJA'D!!!!

Edited by Benice

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because if I ever go back to try it again, do you recommend the 3DS version or the original? I have easy access to both with homebrew.

Banned because I’ve never played the n64 version but the song of double time is much nicer in the 3ds version (allowing you to skip to any hour instead of every six hours), and you can now save at any warp point, whereas in the original you had to rewind time to save. The bombers notebook, which is the start/pause menu, is much more organized as well at telling you what you have left to do, so I would say 3DS.

A lot of people complain that in the 3DS version, they took out the the fast swimming of the Zora and locked it behind your magic meter which drains quickly, especially if you didn’t get the upgrade in wood fall. That’s the biggest complaint I know from 3D to N64 that effects gameplay.

Banned because I'd say something about the units, but I have nowhere near the technical knowledge about stats or anything like that to give an informative response.

I just know basic things like "they were good" or "they were str-screwed," etc.

Banned for that totally being me when I first played fe. I thought mages were god tier because they did so much damage (except Canas), I didn’t know that Elibe folks have no res.

Banned because I play by feel but know the numbers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not growth rates though, I can’t believe those are still hidden from the players...

Edited by Sooks1016

Banned because Walhart’s paralogue is hard, but in a boring way. Awakening loves those “surround you on three sides open field swarm of ambush spawns route” maps. Ughhh, I was looking forward to making it to the end, but the completionist won’t let me finish without doing the paralogues... *grumbles*

Edited by Sooks1016