Ban the User Above You

Splodge

Banned because he's not very interesting in RD. He should still be there, but his role in the story was inflated when other characters could have been getting fleshed out instead. Other people do have character arcs that need completing that don't really get to play out in full because of him.

• Replies 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sidereal Wraith

• Sooks

Banned because they could have pulled a Star Wars and have him been there in the later story but not the main character. (Sorry if this is inaccurate, my Star Wars knowledge comes from like years ago.)

Edited by Sooks

Banned because Ike and Miccy really share an equal role in RD. The problem comes in when (spoilers)

Spoiler

Yune uses Miccy as a vessel to speak through for most of Part 4, essentially removing Miccy's presence as a character from the game for that period of time.

So it's not Ike who overshadows her, but Yune, ironically enough.

Banned because they don't really have the same role-Micaiah is a flawed character, whereas Ike isn't. He isn't that interesting in RD, and other characters really needed that screentime. Not just Micaiah, but other important side characters.

Banned because the only people (that I’m using) that have left to promote are Lute and Ewan. Well technically L’Arachel but she hit level 20, I am awaiting consultation in the teehee thread.

Banned because I see.

I've actually never used a summoner in FE8, funnily enough. I always used Druwan because Druids look awesome.

Not FE7, ergo it bad and should burn.

Well, it's got as many plot-holes as every other FE, (admittedly smaller and unimportant plot holes, but plot holes all the same) has weaker worldbuilding and some weird stuff with Ephraim. I don't get why people think it's so bad, though.

Banned because I can't think of anything better to do.

Banned because banned because banned.

As for me, I don't dislike FE8's plot as much as I just find it kind of dull and uninteresting, to be honest.
Though I suspect that might come from the fact that there are only, like, two characters I actually like in that game.
And the moment I dislike the characters in a game, I also largely stop caring about the story.