Ban the User Above You

Splodge

Banned because although IMO SS looks fantastic and is a truly amazing game, especially for a decade-old game, I don't think it warrants the AAA price to be played on the switch. Plus, I may be mistaken, but I heard you need to use Amiibo things to access quick-travel? I don't think it NEEDS quick travel, but locking it behind a paywall (if this is indeed true) is a bit of a downer.

I might get it anyways 'cause Motion Controls might be even better on the switch, but I am yet undecided.

• Replies 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sidereal Wraith

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

Banned because ah, I see. Yeah, that price is a sticking point. The changes don't really warrant it, but Ninty gotta be Ninty.

The amiibo thing is pretty scummy too, but I don't think the game needs it either, really. SS's world is hardly big enough to feel tedious to run through, if memory serves.

Indeed. Maybe I am blind from Nostalgia as well, but I also don't understand the complaints about the Sky being empty.

I suppose the true test for it will be if the controls are functional for most people...

Banned because I think the button controls are a very nice and welcome compromise for those (like myself) who want them. But the original motion controls are there for those who want to use those too. I think it's a win-win, but idk.

Banned because I checked out the game page, and the concept of decisions and deaths carrying over to the sequel seems pretty cool.

Banned because that's good, but remember try not to push yourself too hard in exercise, lest you injure yourself.