• Replies 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sidereal Wraith

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

Banned because fun fact: I didn’t realize this character held an axe in his in-game art until I set this as my profile picture.

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Banned because I am sad that Ruben dropped Y0 and must project my anger onto you! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHH

Banned because when did he drop it? I don’t remember that.

But, I mean, who finishes open world games anyway? (Isn’t it open world?)

Edited by Teeheeooks

Banned because Rook is not Ludin

Banned because Ninja'd by Twilit

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Banned because I am sad that Ruben dropped Y0 and must project my anger onto you! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHH

Banned because while it was fun for a good 20 hours, your fears came true: it did get repetitive. Complete lack of difficulty and repetitive combat made me get tired of it. Still, I enjoyed my time with it.

Banned because one of the Touhou fighting games has a character that adopts a John Travolta-esque pose during the wind-up for her specials and she'll forever be associated with the Bee Gees for me.
And I'm apparently not alone in that if this is anything to go by:
rLr2qew.jpg
XD

Banned because it depends on how hard and where you hit 'em. If you strike the temples or the solar plexus, it's lights out, no matter the weapon.

Also ninja'd, but it still kinda works.

Edited by DragonFlames

Banned because your rank says hellfire spear but it's the dragon that's on fire, not a spear.

21 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:

Banned because Ludin still isn’t forgiven for the stunt he pulled at the tower.

Banned because Ludin is best boy and you'll forgive him eventually or I'll kill you.

Besides didn't he murder every enemy on his way out...?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Banned because I had flashbacks to my single digit years when watching a youtube documentary on an old show I used to watch.

8 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Banned because while it was fun for a good 20 hours, your fears came true: it did get repetitive. Complete lack of difficulty and repetitive combat made me get tired of it. Still, I enjoyed my time with it

Nah, I don't blame you. I'm sure me telling you that basically every other Yakuza game is Y0 but worse in some form except for 5, Judgement and 7 didn't help.

That said, I don't know how you ripped through to chapter 7 in 20 hours. At the end of that chapter, I was at... 50 hours.

Although, if the length was your biggest problem with it...Kiwami 1, 2 and Yakuzas 4 and 6 may appeal to you a lot more, since the 20 hours you put into 0 thus far would have you be at endgame, if not done the main story entirely. However, I do completely understand if you just accept that it ain't your jam. Different Jams for different Hams and all that!

EDIT: If difficulty was another major factor, it is worth noting that Kiwami is often considered the hardest Yakuza game^*, and definitely has a boss toted as one of the toughest, bar none. It is very possible that your difficulty issues with 0 could be fixed a bit by Kiwami?

*A few new mechanics, some really tough bosses, and upgrades are something you have to think through a bit more. It apparently isn't really close.

^Apparently Ishin! and Kurohyo 2 are also very tough, but neither are available in English, sadly.

8 hours ago, Teeheeooks said:

(Isn’t it open world?)

...It's hard to answer this without just showing gameplay.

Banned because yes.

Edited by Benice

Banned because I only got 3 playable characters killed in the first banner saga game.

Edited by Teeheeooks