Ban the User Above You

Splodge

Banned because funny story about the Ambers tower, I found it, but after the last chapter I was like “a side quest will definitely take me here later so I’ll come back then” and one literally never did, so then I didn’t do it. I’m pretty sure that’s the whole reason I missed the “all the chests” achievement. Ah, memories.

• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sidereal Wraith

• Sooks

Banned because F.

My theory right now is that

Spoiler

The Professor who's been in both towers so far is up to no good; he's certainly not who he says he is, can fight at least a little because he's made it into the towers, and has no real reason not to just call some bracers in if he needs help. I don't know what it is yet he's doing, though.

Banned because my favorite type of stock is soup stock. I'm partial to beef broth, but I love most every kind of soup.

Banned because I’m actually not much of a soup person, but I do love a bowl of broccoli and cheddar.

Edited by Sooks

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Banned because F. Hopefully they'll go well!

2 hours ago, Elina said:

Banned because good luck

Banned because thank you both of you.

Spanish was incredibly easy as always, no issues there. Physics is usually incredibly easy, but I had so much trouble focusing because it was the end of the day AND I was done with numbers after having literally just taken my Algebra II quiz (since physics is basically Math: Science Edition).

Now, my Algebra II quiz on the other hand… I’m usually very good in that class, like most math classes, but not this time. Our teacher right now is on paternity leave so this entire unit (so far) has been taught to us by this retired teacher who used to teach there, and his teaching is… not the greatest, for my personal learning. He doesn’t go into things in anywhere near as much detail as our regular teacher does,  and that severely hurt my knowledge. I knew how to do the most absolute barebones concepts (what we were actually taught) for the math we’re doing, but when I had to apply that to more complex problems with more going on, I had no idea what I could and couldn’t do. And it was a shirt quiz too, just 11 questions not counting the bonus (which I 1000% got wrong, no questions asked) and the super easy question that just asked for a formula, and for almost all of them I knew about… 50% of what to do, and I was otherwise flying blind, mostly. I wasn’t super unconfident for any one question, but I was moderately unsure for pretty much all of them, and there weren’t a lot of questions, so that’s not a great combination. Might be the lowest quiz grade I get in that class by quite a bit.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Banned because F.

At least test scores don't matter too much until next year for ya...

Banned because what’s special about next year?

Banned because Universities and Colleges only look at results from Gr. 11 and 12; while it's certainly best to do well in every year, you at least don't have to worry too much about underperforming on any given test.

Not that I want to make you panic about next year or anything, I was trying to be reassuring...

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Banned because Universities and Colleges only look at results from Gr. 11 and 12; while it's certainly best to do well in every year, you at least don't have to worry too much about underperforming on any given test.

Not that I want to make you panic about next year or anything, I was trying to be reassuring...

Banned because yeah, I understand.

I’m also in grade 9 😛

Banned because I always forget that you're not the same age as me, considering you've a very mature bearing.

I am in Gr. 11, but my birthday's real late-I'm pretty much in Grade 10.

Edited by Benice

Banned because I don’t know what having a mature bearing is, but it sounds like a good thing, so thanks.

And it looks like I you weren’t the only one who didn’t know the other person’s year, you really do have a grade 10 birthday.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

you really do have a grade 10 birthday.

Banned because my parents are big-brained and earlypromoted me to get the buff to my stats.

Banned because I actually have a grade 10 birthday as well, it’s just that in my case, I’m older than everyone else and could have gone earlier if I wanted.

It looks like my parents were chads and waited until max level to promote.

Banned for having strong lategame performance. And seemingly good earlygame performance as well.