Which character would you...

Dragoncat

Sain. Can no longer get the mental image of mini-sain touching all the butts out of my head.

And all the Little Johnny jokes would be called Little Sain jokes lol...hey, in most Little Johnny jokes he's a little pervert xD

How can anyone not know about the Esquire network, FNT is on that channel and its about the little league football

Don't watch much TV. Don't even have it hooked up in my apartment. Can watch anything I want on the internet anyway...

Virion would totally claim to be a detective.

WCWY expect to be the best at parkour?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And all the Little Johnny jokes would be called Little Sain jokes lol...hey, in most Little Johnny jokes he's a little pervert xD

Don't watch much TV. Don't even have it hooked up in my apartment. Can watch anything I want on the internet anyway...

Virion would totally claim to be a detective.

WCWY expect to be the best at parkour?

Matthew.

WCWY expect to write their own symphony?

Brady or Virion. Especially if they are related... :)

WCWY expect to get drunk, dress up in a frilly pink dress and have a group of guys hit on them?

Edited by GoldenEmblem7

Stahl. He says in his support with Cordelia that he pretty much did that because he knew she had a crush on Chrom.

WCWY expect to be a stoner?

Colm. Just look at his eyes.

Which Character(s) would you endure a fifteen hour road trip with? Who would read the map? Who would drive? Who would want to stop every five minutes for snacks, sightseeing, break, and all that?

Miriel would stop every five minutes in order to sightsee certainly. Especially all the forests, rivers, and the natural phenomenon. Inigo also, as he'd chat up every single lady he encounters.

Cordelia to read maps. She'd be good at it.

And I guess Frederick would drive.

Which character(s) would you expect to band together during the Apocalypse? :)

Soren and Micaiah would be the brains, Frederick would be the guy who has all the survival stuffs, Brady would be the main healer(Micaiah can't use sacrifice too much, it wears her out), and Aimee would be trying to seduce Ike as usual..."We're the last of our kind, we have to have a kid! With your strength and my charm, he or she will be the one to save us all..." Lol.

WCWY play Battleship with/against?

Miriel. Strikes me as the sort who wouldn't follow the dragon gods of FE, and between Grima cultists and Naga worshipers she's bound to get a few glares.

Which character or, rather, which couple would you invite along to a group date?

Sain but he'd photoshop it to make himself what he thinks would be a chick magnet xD

WCWY expect to use grumpy cat as their avatar if they were on a forum?

Inigo.

WCWY expect to be friends with Larry the Cable Guy?

Donnel of course. He even says "Git 'er done"

WCWY expect to read terrible fanfiction as a guilty pleasure?