Prototype Progress on 3DS Emulator

Tryhard

I found it pretty impressive how much progress has been made on this, barring the masses of graphical glitches aside (which is pretty much a given considering the nature of emulation, I used to get the same sort of glitches when running FE10 on Dolphin in the past), already in a short amount of time.

Edited by Tryhard

Dang...

Now where's my RAM hacking?

But yeah it's impressive that they got this much progress in... what... I want to say 3 months?

I think it's been around that yeah.

Also this will open up some data we are missing in Awakening won't it?

Also this will open up some data we are missing in Awakening won't it?

I'd assume the RAM would be easier to decipher than the actual ROM that's ciphered for growth rates.

Really though, I just want to screw around and load units I'm not supposed to.

Like say... see if the game actually loads Philein/Philia's cut in (which is in the ROM) despite not having any unique voices.

I'd assume the RAM would be easier to decipher than the actual ROM that's ciphered for growth rates.

Really though, I just want to screw around and load units I'm not supposed to.

Like say... see if the game actually loads Philein/Philia's cut in (which is in the ROM) despite not having any unique voices.

Of course, it would be fun to mess around with all that too. Masked Lucina pair up with Lucina for added giggles.

Dang...

Now where's my RAM hacking?

But yeah it's impressive that they got this much progress in... what... I want to say 3 months?

listen here sir, you will get your avatarxavatar mod/hack one day, BUT NOT TODAY

so calm your pants

Of course, it would be fun to mess around with all that too. Masked Lucina pair up with Lucina for added giggles.

Masked Lord-F is specifically enemy Lord-F, iirc (not a separate unit/class) so you might have a harder time than normal doing that.