Best unit in manster chapters?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Ch.22 I always warp Asvel to kill Cohen, which causes Saias to retreat in the next turn and makes the chapter A LOT easier. It won't always work, but it's done on Turn 1 so you can safely restart. After that all you have to worry about is Rinehart because what the hell Great Shield on a Mage Knight.

I don't think I've ever been able to kill Cohen with a physical unit. I think I did it once with Resire!Linoan.

Edited by Jave

In Ch.22 I always warp Asvel to kill Cohen, which causes Saias to retreat in the next turn and makes the chapter A LOT easier. It won't always work, but it's done on Turn 1 so you can safely restart. After that all you have to worry about is Rinehart because what the hell Great Shield on a Mage Knight.

I don't think I've ever been able to kill Cohen with anyone else.

cohen is a joke compared to the other bosses in chapter 22

Warp In designed Boss killer kill cowen lara dances safy sleuf or your warp bot warps in leif and sieze chapter

all units with high attack power and 2 range can kill him all you have to worry about is big shield 20% activation chance

Felgus has 2 higher move then asvel in outdoor maps horsey ETC.

you are implying that asvel is going to use grafcalibur for all maps apart from boss killing its like a waste of its uses(stiff competetion for safy repair items) so he is going to use fire

We are saying outdoor maps lets say he gained 3~5 levels in chapter 5(unlikely but an hypothesis)

5/-- 24.2 0.4 5.4 5.2 10.0 0.4 6.4 4.4

Would be asvels average stats his offence isnt Lol Amazing god without graf then and using it exessivly is stupid (safys repair isnt lasting forever)

so asvels performance against felgus (assuming he got 4 levels at least until chapter 6)

7/-- 28.6 7.4 0.4 8.8 8.4 6.0 7.6 8.8 8.0

More in every single stat but mag (a stat that doesnt matter much anyway) even the avoid is simmilar so only edge asvel is getting is OHKO the boss with grafcalbur (every unit you got can defeat truman doe and its an escape map anyway)

chapter 7 is the same

chapter 8 edges out for felgus because rumei is a joke anyway you got othin who OHKOs a trained felgus ohkos shiva with edge OHKOs so asvels boss killing isnt notable

8x indoors asvel wins

chapter 9 has rather equal performances but edgeing out felgus cuz mount hax but asvel can OHKO merlock with graf felgus isnt gurrenteed to ORKO or even 2RKO

chapter 10 largo needs to be captured for knight proof(or stolen) so asvel boss killing is overkill all enemys at this point supporting karin is a thing I guess... edges out felgus

chapter 11 equal performance

11x Indoors asvel wins but cant capture oltof so isnt that major win (oltof has libro you want libro)

chapter 12 capturing salem colho can be thiefed or captured asvels boss killing is a giant deal especialy in LTC

chapter 12x indoors asvel wins

chapter 13 mount>non mount he can kill crist I guess (othin does the same finn does the same but finn has mount)

chapter 14 asvel edges out winner its defend anyway

14x rather equal performance

ch15 escape map but asvel can kill zile very reliably

chapter16a felgus edges out captures kemph at this point

chapter 16b lol forests everywhere asvel

17a so many leadership stars (Im still not on that chapter in my eyrios route im just finished 16a)

17b asvel edges out ill elaborate later as I have eh memory of that chapter but thats from my experience

18 indoor asvel wins

19 felgus just overkills mooks and asvel kills Wolf

20 capture bot to take tordo scroll

21 roughly the same both fraus and seim are not very difficult bosses but asvel kills them better

21x indoors

22 WARP SKIPPING (this is the only chapter that warp skipping is just like the only way it isnt hell)

23 alfan isnt hard or challenging its outdoors so felgus is just a tiny tiny tiny bit better sety starts existing

24 felgus has blaggi sword access and sety exists

24x all you do is kill mooks thieving and kia staff roughly the same

25 XDXXDXDXD GALZUS LINOAN SARAH M UP TINA GGG D;KLDSOKFHSDNKF;LSA SETY EXISTS

EDIT:I feel like my bias towards mounts is making me oblivious to some thing but yea i can conclude that asvel is a better overall then felgus

Edited by TTPK_Tal

What stiff competition for repair? The only things you would ever want to repair are Grafcalibur and the thief staff, and MAYBE the Earth sword. Not to me ruin that Felgus's build is mediocre and not enough to capture many of the bosses you mentioned.

What stiff competition for repair? The only things you would ever want to repair are Grafcalibur and the thief staff, and MAYBE the Earth sword. Not to me ruin that Felgus's build is mediocre and not enough to capture many of the bosses you mentioned.

I implied a capture bot not felgus if I did imply felgus it was a mistake

Puji if you didnt take extra puji route (hero lance but thats a stretch)

You get more then enough warp staffs

Edited by TTPK_Tal

1st repair is typically used on the Ch.7 Warp Staff so the remaining uses are between Thief Staff, Pugi and Grafcalibur imo.

preety much but did you know that in the chapters that cyas is a boss at you get a warp staff itsw like the game incourages you to do something