Anyone else seriously annoyed by part 4 chapters?

The last time I played through Radiant Dawn I was determined to get Tormod to Archsage, and when I did it was the best thing ever. I don't even care that I lost the Paragon scroll 'till he came back in 4-4, it was worth it~

He ended up going to Endgame too, which was awesome aside from the fact that he was forced to share tomes with Sanaki :<

The last time I played through Radiant Dawn I was determined to get Tormod to Archsage, and when I did it was the best thing ever. I don't even care that I lost the Paragon scroll 'till he came back in 4-4, it was worth it~

He ended up going to Endgame too, which was awesome aside from the fact that he was forced to share tomes with Sanaki :<

Last run was TORMOD TRANSFERS and it was glorious! He was the best guy not named Jill on my team in part 1. He got to go to Endgame cuz i went to Base in 4-4 after seeing him show up. Then i slapped Paragon on him and watched the fun. Sanaki didnt do much so Tormod got Rexflame.

Man, now I want to play some more MASSIVE FAVORITISM runs in Radiant Dawn, but my Wii doesn't want to read discs anymore ;o;

Well, at least I can emulate if I absolutely wanted to, but it's just not the same ;-;