RIDICULOUS strategy for Chapter 19

Requirements:

Staff user with Warp staff and healing staves

Tethys

A character with 8 aid for rescuing Mansel.

Two powerful frontliners, preferably with their supports

Step 1: In the preparations menu, move all units that you are using into the main throne room. Really you don't need anybody beyond these five and Eirika/Ephraim.

Step 2: Rescue Mansel and warp him into the far right treasure room. Drop him into the top corner. If you want to, dance your staff user with Tethys, pick up the general and warp him in as well. My OCD demanded that I do so.

Step 3: Send everyone else into the treasure room. You shouldn't face more than 5 enemies on your way by, as they are more concerned with killing off those worthless NPCs.

Step 4: Laugh as the enemies form a conga line to attack you and all die. Particularly funny is the fact that this chapter's goal is not even to protect the throne, but to protect Mansel, so you just watch enemies stroll through the throne room.

If we're talking Warp, why not go this route?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsRCTChgt1c

EDIT: Word of advice is to hold down A on enemy phase and while your units are moving to speed up chapters. /u/General Horace learned this after the fact.

Edited by Lord Raven

• 2 weeks later...

Experience is quite minimal in LTC runs.

In any case, I need to try this strategy for the lulz sometime.

Yeah I know but this isn't LTC, just a nice casual run. It was fairly crazy, and my biggest danger was Joshua/Gerik breaking all of their weapons.

Requirements:

Staff user with Warp staff and healing staves

Tethys

A character with 8 aid for rescuing Mansel.

Two powerful frontliners, preferably with their supports

Step 1: In the preparations menu, move all units that you are using into the main throne room. Really you don't need anybody beyond these five and Eirika/Ephraim.

Step 2: Rescue Mansel and warp him into the far right treasure room. Drop him into the top corner. If you want to, dance your staff user with Tethys, pick up the general and warp him in as well. My OCD demanded that I do so.

Step 3: Send everyone else into the treasure room. You shouldn't face more than 5 enemies on your way by, as they are more concerned with killing off those worthless NPCs.

Step 4: Laugh as the enemies form a conga line to attack you and all die. Particularly funny is the fact that this chapter's goal is not even to protect the throne, but to protect Mansel, so you just watch enemies stroll through the throne room.

The main issue that i have with this is the fact that you miss out on a ton of treasure and exp, because you will probably run the timer out before meeting most of the enemies or getting past the bottleneck.

Those NPCs aren't worthless, you need to keep them alive for a Light Brand?

This strategy would work best if you just want to see out the chapter and don't want to use up Warp.

EDIT: Except you're using Warp to move Mansel... eh.

Edited by Baldrick