Favorite FE Big Boss?

Favorite FE Big Boss Battle  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite FE Big Boss Battle?

• FE 1/11: VS The Earth Dragon, Medeus
    • FE 2: VS The Dark God, Duma
    • FE 3/12: VS The Corrupted Emperor, Hardin
    • FE 3/12: VS The Shadow Dragon, Medeus
    • FE 4: VS The Emperor of Grannvale, Arvis
    • FE 4: VS The Reincarnation of Loptyr, Julius
    • FE 5: VS The Duke of Manster, Raydrik
    • FE 5: VS The Dark Bishop of Loptyr, Veld
    • FE 6: VS The King of Bern, Zephiel
    • FE 6: VS The Demon Dragon, Idenn
    • FE 7: VS The Dark Druid, Nergal
    • FE 7: VS The Fire Dragon
    • FE 8: VS The Prince of Grado, Lyon
    • FE 8: VS The Demon King
    • FE 9: VS The Mad King, Ashnard
    • FE 9/10: VS The Black Knight
    • FE 10: VS The Goddess of Tellius, Ashera
    • FE 13: VS The Fell Dragon, Grima
    • FE 13: VS The Mad King Gangrel
    • Other

Ashera is probably the most interesting of the final bosses due just to map design and the rather unique way of having to defeat her, though nihil and royals make it a lot easier, but I understand her appeal.

I just don't feel the ultimate climatic release after killing her, yes she's made you climb this stupid tower with 5 damned levels, but you spend most of the game just ignoring her, she's some force out there.

On the other hand, you've been pretty much been building up to killing Arvis since around chapter 2 when you find out he's connected to this whole evil plot being set in motion. And then chapter 5... I just felt so much satisfaction killing him that 1st time, even with the game trying to make him more sympathetic, so good.

I didn't really enjoy the Ashera fight all that much. It felt tedious. I vote Ashnard because, while still easy, at least you were very limited in the units you could use against him. There's nothing quite like a good old fashioned brawl between Ike and Ashnard.

The Ashnard fight is boring for that reason. You just put Ike up there, and hope he eventually activates Aether. Yawn.

The Ashnard fight is boring for that reason. You just put Ike up there, and hope he eventually activates Aether. Yawn.

To be fair, most FE boss fights aren't very interesting. Just some are more streamlined than others.

To those asking why some of the people listed are not final bosses, I originally intended this to be a final boss poll. However, I realized I enjoyed a lot of other "boss" fights that were more satisfying, such as BK and Arvis. The actual poll title reflects this as Favorite Big Boss Battle. I thought I changed all of them, but I guess I missed the title :facepalm:

FE5's bosses suck. Really badly. Especially when you can trick Raydrik into not using the Loptyr Sword. And Beldo? Ahahahahahaha.

Reinhardt alone shits on both of 'em, both with skills, stats and having 19 (total) leadership stars on his side. Even without those, he can be kinda scary (Plus he has quite a few leadership stars of his own.)

Though berserking him is hilarious.

Edited by NoNameAtAll