Story of my life...

Dragoncat

untitled_by_rubydragoncat-d8l8ji4.png

Has to be the weirdest reason for me to start on another chapter ever. Screw you, printer. I'm getting real tired of you thinking you're just a scanner and not an all in one scan/print/copy thing. And fax, but who uses fax anymore?

Screenshoted from my facebook. Felt like sharing. Before anyone asks, yes, I have a job, but this guy is helping me find a better one. I'll leave it at that.

Edited by Dragoncat

Who doesnt have one these days? Don't do twitter though...and I keep it separate from my online persona mostly. Once in awhile I'll post something like that though. Despite pretty much the only one who can make heads or tails of me nerding about video games is that friend I tagged xD

Annnnddd it's 8:30 here so...I probably won't be starting on the chapter after all. -_-

Do you have to like... Get up at 4, or something?

No but I take meds that make me tired around 8:30/9. Very rarely can I stay up late late. And creativity stops flowing around that time, if I do stay up I'm pretty much uncapable of doing creative stuff.

I dunno if a fanfic synopsis is really public Facebook status material. But good luck on the job search, anyway.

xD I've heard stories of worse things posted on there...

No but I take meds that make me tired around 8:30/9. Very rarely can I stay up late late. And creativity stops flowing around that time, if I do stay up I'm pretty much uncapable of doing creative stuff.

curses, a reasonable explanation