Operation: Generic Rainbow

BwdYeti

Both iterations of the assassin seem kind of lacking in detail compared to the thief. I like the headpieces, but the bodies are incredibly boring, honestly. Maybe throw on a belt or some shoulder armor or something?

I assumed this was actually the 'base' thief though, and subsequent edits would add more for higher tiers. Maybe that's just me though.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assassin looks like its going in a good direction... Probably some small knives or something on the belt or some other small accessories would help spice it up.

(May try to do some edits to that myself if I can find some time >.>)

Nomad looks a lil small.

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

It's kind of considered a "claim" if you've a WIP posted, at least, but that doesn't mean L can't post one, too. Nothing's official until at least two judges approve, anyway.

It'd just not be very conducive for progress if we had, like, five people all working separate concept WIPs of the same class, so try to keep working multiples of the same class to a minimum if someone's already doing one.

Edited by Etain

Darn, should've posted my Nomad WIP earlier.

we should like totally work together any ways, cause im not sure if i like my design or not, plus best to make high quality stuff then low quality yes senpai?

best to make high quality stuff then low quality

Also, quality control will be done, so don't stress too much about quality. Just do the best you're able to.

Having better quality to start with would help expedite the cleanup/approval process, but, again, just do your best.

F2bI1ir.png

Here's what I had, steal ideas from it or something.

Draw a cloak on it, get rid of the zig-zag and it can be wimpy Female FE8 Ranger maybe

Nani

i like your design for the female nomad, it looks nice. gonna remodel my male wip to share the same pose (if that's okay)

senpai

please don't hate me

pls

(i mean do you wanna like work on design and stuff for the male and female nomad line over private messages and skype or something. . . you dont have to if ya dont wanna. . . )

Edited by ShinyPichu

I feel she's prolly a bit small for that pose and having sleeves? Like the archer's shoulders and arms are going forward, which would give the image of smaller shoulder and chest area due to the pose, but a pose with the shoulders and arms at the sides should have a wider apparent torso and fabric should also account for at least 1 px more of thickness

• 5 months later...

Is the spreadsheet in the first post up to date?

COULD WE BE WITNESSING THE POSSIBLE COMPLETION OF PROJECT RAINBOW?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z

But seriously, not much more and there could be a whole new open source release for the fandom.

Edited by ♥Klokinator♥

Specifically, the remaining classes are: Assassin, Great Knight, Nomad, Dracoknight, Pegasus Knight, Cleric, Mage, and Sorcerer.

Got a ways to go.

uhh

the only thing missing is the female strong gendarme and the troub/valk/mage knight line

Right, I'll add those now

*EDIT* Alright got those sprites added, whoo

Edited by BwdYeti

• 2 weeks later...