[FE7] Tiled problem

Avril Lavigne

Hello again. I'm back. Again.

Aaggghhhhh

I'm so angry. I followed the Tiled tutorial for MAP CHANGES perfectly.

Still, Tiled inserter says "Tilechange without ID". BULLSHIT. I put an ID of 0, I used the proper coordinates, and filled out the height and width (which is 1 high, 1 wide, so pretty simple) for my properties of the layer which makes the change.

Also, I just tested to see if would even read a tilechange. So I added another layer with the same ID, and the inserter said something about multiple layers having the same IDs. So it KNOWS that I have written IDs. But for some reason when there is just one, it doesn't write to the game.

I'm just doing a test for later. Right now, it's just not working, and I'm following tutorials correct.

AGAIN! THIS IS JUST BAD LUCK OR WHAT? ughghghghghghghghgh I'm angry.

Thanks for your guys' help

Edited by Avril Lavigne

Are you sure the layer without any tile changes at all has the property Main?

You also mean if the name of that layer is "Main"? If so, then yes.

post-11188-0-70905100-1426569014_thumb.png

post-11188-0-93488300-1426569077_thumb.png

IGNORE THE HEIGHT AND WIDTH 2x2 PART. I had that 1x1 for some reason it was changed. And yes, I tried with 1x1 and 2x2, just to check if that was the problem for some reason.

Just so you have a full view of what's going on.

Edited by Avril Lavigne

No, I mean the actual layer property; the name shouldn't affect anything. If you select layer properties on the layer without any tile changes (in this case, "Main"), does it look like this:

546cc0446ddf9dd992ccef19cdd50db7.png

No, I mean the actual layer property; the name shouldn't affect anything. If you select layer properties on the layer without any tile changes (in this case, "Main"), does it look like this:

Oh, Okay. Yes I changed it. Now Tiled Inserter now says "unassigned tile in map"....

Edited by Avril Lavigne

Wait I got it working. But now the wall won't break in the game haha. How do I get it to actually break? I break it and it just doesn't go away.

GOT IT WORKING!!! YAY. I'm an idiot. Thank you

But wait. How come my wall has like 100 hp, and how do I change this?

Edited by Avril Lavigne