Nintendo Direct on Thursday (the 19th)?

Anacybele

If Korea tends to get their own directs, then this will probably be nothing.

It really sucks that Japan had, like, three directs since the last time there was an international one, and now another country is getting their own direct, too, while the rest of the world remains in the dark.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so that's how it is, huh? Oh well.

That's right, there has literally been nothing about Star Fox WiiU, it would be nice to finally see something.

Given how much we've been kept in the dark on up until this point, I imagine they're saving showing off Star Fox U at E3.

Is the new3DS even released in South Korea? I'm speculating the direct might be related to that.

Just looked at Nintendo of Korea's site, there's no mention of the New 3DS there, so you may be right, the Direct could be related to that.

Ah, I didn't know Korea often got their Directs separately. Oh well... Hopefully this press conference in Seattle means something then! :)

Well, it's not likely we'll find out anything right away. Considering the fact there's no solid confirmation from official sources that the press event even exists, that would mean heavy NDAs are in effect here. We won't be hearing anything until Nintendo gives the go-ahead, which would probably be the Direct we're waiting on. The only thing we can do is wait for the announcement.

Fun fact: I actually did a bit of research into the days of the week that Nintendo Directs occurred on (General Directs mainly). The pattern I picked up on; a majority of them occurred on a Wednesday, with Thursday being a distant second. So it's likely that if we're getting a Direct, it'll be on a Wednesday, with the announcement on the Tuesday before.

Given how much we've been kept in the dark on up until this point, I imagine they're saving showing off Star Fox U at E3.

I totally forgot to take the hype factor into account. When you put it this way... maybe I don't mind waiting a little bit longer :>

Hmm... Serebii says a Direct next week is likely. Wonder if that means any Pokemon stuff will be revealed. Anything from info on Mewtwo DLC for Smash to a console release of Pokken Tournament to an announcement this year's new version(s) would be nice. Or maybe the fact that someone who runs a Pokemon site is the one dropping hints is just a coincidence.

Hmm... Serebii says a Direct next week is likely. Wonder if that means any Pokemon stuff will be revealed. Anything from info on Mewtwo DLC for Smash to a console release of Pokken Tournament to an announcement this year's new version(s) would be nice. Or maybe the fact that someone who runs a Pokemon site is the one dropping hints is just a coincidence.

I wonder if it could possibly be our next game in the X and Y set, X and Y squared or Z.

People have been expecting something about Mewtwo for every direct since he was announced, lol.

Though I do think now is an appropriate time for some more info with the registration deadline fast approaching. I don't know what else to expect, but I'm not expecting any FE news. All I hope for is a new Metroid.

Though I do think now is an appropriate time for some more info with the registration deadline fast approaching. I don't know what else to expect, but I'm not expecting any FE news. All I hope for is a new Metroid.

Amen.

I'm not expecting any FE news.

What? Why not? The game is coming out in summer in Japan. More info now after we've had none since the reveal trailer in January is extremely likely.

Edited by Anacybele

Meanwhile, in Cleveland, Glaceon just wants to know when FE Roy gets DLC in SSB4.

Hopefully.

But yeah, I actually agree with Ana on the FEif thing. The release is actually quite soon for Japan, time flies after all.

Doesn't mean new info needs to come from a direct. Besides, there can still easily be at least one more direct before its release, which would probably be a more suitable time for info.