Virtual Console Games

Zephrion

• 3 weeks later...

Cho Aniki is coming to the VC! I will definitely get that!

Other than that, I'd recommend Super Castlevania IV (highly recommend it, actually, but don't expect it to be easy). I haven't got any games from the VC, since you know...I can get all those games plus more on my PC, and for free. The only game I'm going to get is Cho Aniki, and only because it's DAMN rare.

Lords of Thunder (TurboGrafx-16) and Punch Out (NES) are gems that it seems nobody on here has mentioned (Especially Lords of Thunder). Mario Kart (N64) is decent you want a multi-player game, but F-Zero X (N64) is better. Breath of Fire is a classic old school JRPG if you want one. DoReMi Fantasy: Milon’s DokiDoki Adventure (SNES) is a platformer released only in Japan (until now) that could arguably be called the best third party platformer In the Super Nintendo'S LIFETIME (IT HAS CUTSCENES). If you want a strategy game you can check out Metal Marines (SNES) which is real time instead of turn-based war. Romance of the Three Kingdoms (SNES) is also a deep strategy game but you must invest much time into it. Looking at the lists on the forum I'm assuming many people haven't tried these games which I believe is the best thing about the Virtual Console I can take a look at good games that might have slipped under the radar when they were first released.

If you want more info on Virtual console games check out vc-reviews.com

Lords of Thunder is being released on the VC too?! I'll definitely get that (if I can't pirate it >:D)!

Also scratch Cho Aniki from the games I'm gonna get, since I downloaded it just yesterday.

• 5 months later...
*bump*

Well I also got ALttP despite the fact I have it for the GBA, but hey the more places you can play it the better

Why spent that much money on different copies of a game?

I plan on getting a link to the past next

I only have SMW and another game boring as hell

Edited by Slayer

Why spent that much money on different copies of a game?

I plan on getting a link to the past next

I only have SMW and another game boring as hell

So if someone wanted my GBA copy I can just pick up the VC version.

Downloaded Starfox 64, Yoshi's Story, super mario world? (the one with yoshi) , Paper mario, and idk what to get next.

oh yah, i downloaded Sword of Vermillion thinking it was a good game. now i know otherwise...

Since then, I've downloaded Kirby 64, Yoshi's Story and Mario RPG,

I will hope fully get a wii point card Tomorrow. I will get a link to the past but i don't know what else to get any recomendations. I need long chalenging games.

• 1 month later...

Quite a list of downloads for me. Those I can pull off the top would be:

Super Mario 64

TLOZ

Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega Genesis)

Ninja Gaiden

Super Metroid

Sin and Punishment

TLOZ: OoT

TLOZ: ALttP

Paper Mario

Super Mario RPG

Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels

and Pokémon Puzzle League (for my dad)

Alien Soldier (Mega Drive) is quite fun, though it's very hard.

I also downloaded some staples like ALTTP, Mario Kart 64 among others.

I wish they put Majora's mask in, using the N64 data as IMO it is the best Zelda game ever (and one of the best games ever in my ratings) and undoubtedly the deepest of the the LoZ titles.