The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

tumblr_njgka6leLC1s7vp77o2_r1_400.png

Hey, it ain't like I'm gonna hold back on a secret character who I have to bust my ass to unlock, especially if they ain't worth the effort. But seriously, I don't see infinite durability as being nearly enough to make Naglfar anything other than an unusable pile of crap, given that it's still as heavy as Fenrir, and I consider any tomes above C rank not worth using unless they're long range tomes.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, it ain't like I'm gonna hold back on a secret character who I have to bust my ass to unlock, especially if they ain't worth the effort. But seriously, I don't see infinite durability as being nearly enough to make Naglfar anything other than an unusable pile of crap, given that it's still as heavy as Fenrir, and I consider any tomes above C rank not worth using unless they're long range tomes.

In Sacred Stones, Fenrir and Gleipnir are it's only competitors. Naglfar is stronger than both and more accurate as well.

Well, that's the nature of Dark Tomes. The only ones that are lightweight and usable are Flux and Luna. And then there was Apocalypse.

In Sacred Stones, Fenrir and Gleipnir are it's only competitors. Naglfar is stronger than both and more accurate as well.

Well, that's the nature of Dark Tomes. The only ones that are lightweight and usable are Flux and Luna. And then there was Apocalypse.

Well, I'd honestly rather attack twice with a weaker weapon than get one strike off with a heavy one, especially when said single strike likely won't even kill, and worse yet, runs the risk of getting its user doubled come Enemy Phase, which, needless to say, is no bueno when you're already fragile as is.

Perhaps, but it's not as though the other magic types were significantly better off in that regard. Not that dark magic really has anything going for it in Sacred Stones, because Luna got nerfed to Hell...

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Well, I'd honestly rather attack twice with a weaker weapon than get one strike off with a heavy one, especially when said single strike likely won't even kill, and worse yet, runs the risk of getting its user doubled come Enemy Phase, which, needless to say, is no bueno when you're already fragile as is.

Perhaps, but it's not as though the other magic types were significantly better off in that regard. Not that dark magic really has anything going for it in Sacred Stones, because Luna got nerfed to Hell...

The other magic types are lighter, and therefore weaker. While they can double more often, they don't always kill after doubling. Luna deserved that nerf IMO, it was ridiculous in FE7. *Looks at Canas currently winning the HnH and now jinxing it so that he'll be the next one to die.* Edited by Tragonight

The other magic types are lighter, and therefore weaker. While they can double more often, they don't always kill after doubling. Luna deserved that nerf IMO, it was ridiculous in FE7. *Looks at Canas currently winning the HnH and now jinxing it so that he'll be the next one to die.*

True. And I agree that Luna deserved the nerf. Still, we're talking about tomes that are so heavy that the user is rendered unable to double most anything (FFS, Fenrir and Naglfar reduce your AS by 10, and Gleipnir, as well as FE7's Gespenst, cuts it by 12. Not good.).

True. And I agree that Luna deserved the nerf. Still, we're talking about tomes that are so heavy that the user is rendered unable to double most anything (FFS, Fenrir and Naglfar reduce your AS by 10, and Gleipnir, as well as FE7's Gespenst, cuts it by 12. Not good.).

They were at least cool to see in the Link Arena. :P

In-game they were pretty bad, yeah. But I'm the type of the person that thinks that some weapons are too awesome to be used. That included the sacred weapons, so I never realistically tried to use them in the game anyway. Of course, there was the laughing stock that was Idun.

In-game they were pretty bad, yeah. But I'm the type of the person that thinks that some weapons are too awesome to be used. That included the sacred weapons, so I never realistically tried to use them in the game anyway. Of course, there was the laughing stock that was Idun.

They were worse than bad - they were unusable. Anyways, I, too, am generally the person who falls victim to Too Awesome to Use, especially if the weapon in question is something that can't be replaced easily, if at all.

I believe "overrated" is the word you're looking for. I'm basing my votes mostly on personality anyway.

Then why aren't you upvoting Sophia?

I always thought Renault had a pretty underdeveloped personality. Even if you find out all of his little secrets.

Winning? He's destroying everyone except like Lucius

I wouldn't really say that when Artur, Ray, and Oliver are also pretty close to him points wise.

"Destroying" isn't a word I'd synonymize with "having 3 or 4 more points than..."

Ditto.

4 points is a pretty decent margin imo, didn't realize Artur had 15 though.

I also didn't know people liked Ray

Personally, you'd need to double that margin for me to say that someone's destroying.