The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lalum 6
Olivia 8

Xane 8
Tiki 20
Myrrh 10
Lethe 16
Mordecai 7
Caineghis 3

Muarim 10
Reyson 10
Janaff 15
Ulki 13
Nasir 13
Tibarn 22
Naesala 17
Nealuchi 4
Kurthnaga 10
Volug 2
Nailah 10
Rafiel 1

Urgh...Caineghis is way better than more than half of the remaining list, the only competition he has is Tiki and the other Laguz Royals...*maybe* Myrrh.

I don't care for most of the laguz, really - the exceptions are Mordecai, Nasir, Naesala, Kurthnaga, the herons, and... that's about it.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

That's what Celerity's for.

Oh, and I forgot the no Canto part. Oh, and Celerity is probably headed for the Mercenaries, meaning Rafiel only really gets to make use of it in part 4, which has his first map being one where he can't even make any real use of it.

He can sing for four units at once. Obviously you won't be doing that all the time, but it's better than one.

Which only means so much when you have only 5 move and can't fly.

That's what Celerity's for.

Oh, and I forgot the no Canto part. Oh, and Celerity is probably headed for the Mercenaries, meaning Rafiel only really gets to make use of it in part 4, which has his first map being one where he can't even make any real use of it.

Celerity is better on a unit that can invigorate others (especially more than one) rather just another combat unit.

An extra turn is better than a little extra range, especially if more than one unit gets it. Part 4's the only one that really matters for the herons (other than Leanne who's really awkward if you try to use her) because it's the only part where they're forced and they have to compete against each other.

Celerity is better on a unit that can invigorate others (especially more than one) rather just another combat unit.

An extra turn is better than a little extra range, especially if more than one unit gets it. Part 4's the only one that really matters for the herons (other than Leanne who's really awkward if you try to use her) because it's the only part where they're forced and they have to compete against each other.

I agree, but still, that doesn't take away from the fact that discounting endgame, Rafiel has it worse than the others because lolfogofwar.

I'll admit my memory on RD is pretty foggy, but Rafiel has no chance of getting celerity on the desert map or any map that isn't route because a good combat unit (like Haar) just clears it too fast by themself.

I agree, but still, that doesn't take away from the fact that discounting endgame, Rafiel has it worse than the others because lolfogofwar.

That's only one chapter. The map's set up pretty favorable anyway, he can just play it safe in the little square area if he's guarded by the GMs.

His biggest problem is the chapter he joins, IMO, because he can't keep up with transformed Volug and Nailah.

I'll admit my memory on RD is pretty foggy, but Rafiel has no chance of getting celerity on the desert map or any map that isn't route because a good combat unit (like Haar) just clears it too fast by themself.

I don't even think Rafiel's available for the desert chapter.

Edited by Tragonight

That's only one chapter. The map's set up pretty favorable anyway, he can just play it safe in the little square area if he's guarded by the GMs.

His biggest problem is the chapter he joins, IMO, because he can't keep up with transformed Volug and Nailah.

I don't even think Rafiel's available for the desert chapter.

I didn't mention the part where said map has flying enemies, which is no bueno for him.

That one's pretty bad for him too. And I'd say 1-E isn't exactly Rafiel-friendly, either.

He isn't.

I am literally running out of characters. I'm going to have to sit the rest of this round out if it keeps going terribly like this. This has been an awful round.

Lalum 7
Olivia 6

Xane 8
Tiki 20
Myrrh 10
Lethe 16
Mordecai 8
Caineghis 4

Muarim 10
Reyson 10
Janaff 15
Ulki 13