The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

This sucks (again...), Heath is at least better than Zeiss.

I think that Zeiss is the worst out of who's left, in large part because the route split screws him over and in part because he's underleveled af. So yeah, I'd agree.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heath's hair really is awesome, yeah. I really like his overall design. I think he's a really cool character, too.

As a unit, I will not argue that he's better than Minerva, Milady, Cormag, or Haar. But he's definitely better than Zeiss. He should at least make it into the final five characters.

My beloved Cormag, why?!?

No one else on this list is hotter than you. But indeed! These people do not see the light and understand, for together, we shall rule the heavens as King and Co-King!

You always jinx the winner in the OP, so I won't be surprised if he isn't. :/

You shouldn't take people's opinions as a direct assault against you.

If it didn't seem so blatantly obvious to me, then I wouldn't. But unfortunately, that's not how it's been. Haven't you noticed? Every time I say "oh I hope this character wins" without even being competitive about it, just a simple cheer, everyone suddenly hates that character. It's been this way for several of these things.

If it didn't seem so blatantly obvious to me, then I wouldn't. But unfortunately, that's not how it's been. Haven't you noticed? Every time I say "oh I hope this character wins" without even being competitive about it, just a simple cheer, everyone suddenly hates that character. It's been this way for several of these things.

Is it so sudden? I don't know, maybe people can change their minds.

OP does that all the time, it's just that nobody ever bothers to read the OP so they never even see it until the next round.

Is it so sudden? I don't know, maybe people can change their minds.

OP does that all the time, it's just that nobody ever bothers to read the OP so they never even see it until the next round.

It's been almost immediate each time. I do my darndest to make it as clear as I can that I'm being jovial and joking about it all with goofy smiley and spitty faces and adding comments that are clearly not serious like "you filthy heathens" and such, but I guess people just don't like me for some reason. These are just fun little contests and it shouldn't be a big deal but it's getting old and kinda frustrating (I'm shocked Heath has made it this far), it'd be nice to have a winner (for me or anyone else!) without stuff like that. Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

It's been almost immediate each time. I do my darndest to make it as clear as I can that I'm being jovial and joking about it all with goofy smiley and spitty faces and adding comments that are clearly not serious like "you filthy heathens" and such, but I guess people just don't like me for some reason. These are just fun little contests and it shouldn't be a big deal but it's getting old and kinda frustrating (I'm shocked Heath has made it this far), it'd be nice to have a winner without stuff like that.

I mean, cheering characters on can get annoying (not for me, I'm saying in general), and the jinxing thing I talked with the OP about still applies.

That's why I usually don't say anything until after a character's death or a character's inevitable win, in a slightly sarcastic tone.

I mean, cheering characters on can get annoying (not for me, I'm saying in general), and the jinxing thing I talked with the OP about still applies.

That's why I usually don't say anything until after a character's death or a character's inevitable win, in a slightly sarcastic tone.

That won't work for me, people will just start spiting as soon as they see who I'm voting for...like I said, I'm just not a liked person. I know I can be obnoxious, but I do admit it when I see I'm doing it and stop, apologize to the offended party, and at least try to not be obnoxious anymore. I guess I was obnoxious one too many times. I think that shapeshifter round sealed my coffin. Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

That won't work for me, people will just start spiting as soon as they see who I'm voting for...like I said, I'm just not a liked person. I know I can be obnoxious, but I do admit it when I see I'm doing it and stop, apologize to the offended party, and at least try to not be obnoxious anymore. I guess I was obnoxious one too many times. I think that shapeshifter round sealed my coffin.

I don't think it's like that.

You can like characters that maybe some people don't like as much. And you can dislike characters that some people (like me) may like.

I for one don't make my votes based on spite. And take in mind that half the people voting here probably don't even read the other banter that goes on.

Edited by Tragonight

Ogma

Nabari
Radd
Caesar
Savor
Kamui
Jesi
Samto
Malice
Xeno
Attrom
Dieck
Ogier
Raven
Glass
Puzon
Gerik
Zonta
Gregor
Severa
Inigo

is this accurate?

Nope. For one, Ogma's MIA, Second, no enemy characters.