The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want ANOTHER boring generic winner. We've had way too many. Haar, Jill, and Minerva are the only three I ever hear about in Wyvern Rider conversations. You have to specifically bring up the others to even get them mentioned!

I mean Milady's pretty good. Cormag's a beast too, but people generally consider him lower than the rest because he doesn't really need his godlike stats in such an easy game overall.

I don't hear about Jill as much as I hear about Haar. Haar's better IMO. A lot of Wyvern Riders are good (but I don't think Zeiss should've made it that far).

I don't want ANOTHER boring generic winner. We've had way too many. Haar, Jill, and Minerva are the only three I ever hear about in Wyvern Rider conversations. You have to specifically bring up the others to even get them mentioned!

In Wyvern Rider conversations, I haven't seen Minerva get as much mention relative to Miledy or Cormag...

Edited by Levant Colthearts

In Wyvern Rider conversations, I haven't seen Minerva get as much mention relative to Miledy or Cormag...

I honestly have a hard time believing that. All I ever hear about any FE 6 character is how they're rip-offs and worse versions of characters in Marth's games. I hardly hear anything about SS other than "it's easy" and "Seth solo!"

I honestly have a hard time believing that. All I ever hear about any FE 6 character is how they're rip-offs and worse versions of characters in Marth's games. I hardly hear anything about SS other than "it's easy" and "Seth solo!"

I dunno where you've been hearing that, since I generally don't leave this site for FE talk...

^ Looks like we go to the same parts of the site.

Not necessarily.

njnud.gif

I didn't mean it like that... But I do think you go to SF's chat, or Skype, neither of which I bother with.