The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

Logged off, shut computer down. Then got on mobile, too much trouble for further editing. Hate mobile.

Just note. I do like Tellius, just not as much as other FE. Speakings of overhype come from observations on SF and Smash Bros. community, and personal Facebook you shall never see. I stay away from GF and others like it, layout confuses me, already have reading issues.

I edit on mobile. Works fine.

It's sort of a given that you'll see more Tellius praise in Smash communities. Ike was in Brawl and he's back in Smash 4.

I'm talking about Fire Emblem boards, where Tellius can be compared to other FEs. The people that have played Tellius because of Smash and haven't played any of the other FEs shouldn't truly be considered core Fire Emblem Fans (see what I did there?). The people that have only played Tellius, and liked it, are obviously going to show their love more than the people that have played other FEs and the people that recognize its flaws.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I edit on mobile. Works fine.

You assume I have a good phone. My phone can barely use internet. Luckily I'm due for an upgrade soon. Yay!

It's sort of a given that you'll see more Tellius praise in Smash communities. Ike was in Brawl and he's back in Smash 4.

*Shrugs* I figure most of the Smash community has played most of the series by now. But *shrugs* eh.

I'm talking about Fire Emblem boards, where Tellius can be compared to other FEs. The people that have played Tellius because of Smash and haven't played any of the other FEs shouldn't truly be considered core Fire Emblem Fans (see what I did there?). The people that have only played Tellius, and liked it, are obviously going to show their love more than the people that have played other FEs and the people that recognize its flaws.

Do you mean other FE sites, or boards on here? I'm not sure I've seen other FE sites.

Among those that have played the whole series, lots do often list Tellius as their favorites, though.

core Fire Emblem Fans (see what I did there?).

Wut.