The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down, guys! FE5 has at least game mechanics and map design compared to the modern FE games.

*charges up Gravity Burst* Care to repeat that?

That's because it IS.

Healer: It seems you are almost dead! Let me heal you!

*Prepares to heal*

*somehow misses*

Healer: Shit...

Almost dead guy: What the fuck is your problem!?! I need medicine dammit, or I'll die!

*dies*

Healers: Whoops. I'll pretend that never happened.

*walks away*

Why shall Ewan be in this list, but not Amelia and Ross?

They all have bad growthrates.

Kurthnaga isn't really made for fighting and in HM he's almost unusable.

*charges up Gravity Burst* Care to repeat that?

Have you completed this game?

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

*Prepares to heal*

*somehow misses*

Almost dead guy: What the fuck is your problem!?! I need medicine dammit, or I'll die!

*dies*

*walks away*

Exactly why I won't ever bother with it. Not that that's the only reason for me to stay as far away from it as humanly possible...

Why shall Ewan in this list, but no Amelia and Ross?

Have you completed this game yet?

Both of them (particularly Ross) join rather early. That said, I think calling Ewan an Est is pushing it.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

*Prepares to heal*

*somehow misses*

*dies*

*walks away*

Healer: Let me heal you.

Damn! I'm waiting accidently

Next time...oh it's too late. Too bad!

Why shall Ewan be in this list, but not Amelia and Ross?

Bad growth rates don't determine an Est. There would be so many Ests if that was the case. According to the wiki, Ewan is an Est but Amelia and Ross are not. I'm going by the wiki.

Kurthnaga isn't really made for fighting and in HM he's almost unusable.

O...Kay?

Bad growth rates don't determine an Est. There would be so many Ests if that was the case. According to the wiki, Ewan is an Est but Amelia and Ross are not. I'm going by the wiki.

Anyways, weren't Ests supposed to have better growth rates than most units? Because that's where Ewan falls flat. Also, the wiki can be edited by anyone, so I'm taking that with a grain of salt.

Okay people. Make up your damn mind about the wiki. I've been told by two or three different people in this same thread that it is/isn't reliable. Make up your minds! For this contest, the list is made, the contest started, too late to change it now.

I blame that more on Ests not being well-defined relative to other archetypes. Personally, I think this post sums up the nature of an Est best:

@ the nature of an Est, I think the point of an Est is to have a higher growth total than most other units whilst having lower base stats than most other units.

No. But it was clear who was going to win, I just gave up. I had been voting her down just to keep it even, but I never thought Sothe would have so much support...

You let me down too. Every vote counts and if you were thinking like that, might as well up vote Sothe.

You let me down too. Every vote counts and if you were thinking like that, might as well up vote Sothe.

I've said that same thing several rounds ago yet no one listened. Now I'm being told the same.

You're speaking to a defeated person. 98% of the characters I support fall flat, and then people get mad at me for being upset when my characters fall flat, so I've basically given up.

EDIT: Current standings:

Est 8

Corpul 8

Miranda 10

Sara 12

Sophia 12

Zeiss 12

Nino 9

Ewan 7

Elincia 7

Pelleas 7

Kurthnaga 8

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Yeah, but once they fall, you could at least support the better of the ones that are left.

Also, Sothe had 3 points when you voted. Seth and Titania both had 4. The next voter or two could've easily killed him.

No point. My character falls, I basically just quit. Don't care to support anyone else.

As I said, my mind is more methodical than people think. The two people who generally vote immediately after me were both Sothe supporters, so I knew his points would just go right back up. No point.

No point. My character falls, I basically just quit. Don't care to support anyone else.

As I said, my mind is more methodical than people think. The two people who generally vote immediately after me were both Sothe supporters, so I knew his points would just go right back up. No point.

Actually, there was only one. The voter after that was neutral, and could've probably been swayed by Sothe's having 2 points then.