The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

"You let me down, you didn't vote down Sothe...here, lemme vote down Nino."

I don't care who you vote down, but don't...don't tell me stuff like that ("you let me down") and then do that (*votes down your char*). Am I going to be told to "support the better character" again?

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You let me down, you didn't vote down Sothe...here, lemme vote down Nino."

I don't care who you vote down, but don't...don't tell me stuff like that ("you let me down") and then do that (*votes down your char*). Am I going to be told to "support the better character" again?

Wtf are you talking about? You think my votes have to do with yours again? I'm voting down Nino because while she has great growths, she joins so ridiculously late that it's legit hard to train her at all before endgame. It has nothing to do with you, in fact I didn't even look at your vote.

And why'd you respond to something old when I said something new?

Wtf are you talking about? You think my votes have to do with yours again? I'm voting down Nino because while she has great growths, she joins so ridiculously late that it's legit hard to train her at all before endgame. It has nothing to do with you, in fact I didn't even look at your vote.

And why'd you respond to something old when I said something new?

*Shrugs* Can't blame me when you blow up at me over everything I do.

Me: "Hi, nice day we're hav--"

You: "SHUT THE F**K UP YOU BABY!"

Anyway. I really have nothing to reply with your newest statement. I've been here since the very first contest, not ONE of them has had ANY vote swayed by a character having 1 point in the final 5. No one was going to vote down Sothe, I gave up, and I've already given up this round, and the next one, and the next. I'm completely dejected, but *shrugs* eh may as well keep going, right?

Entirely up to you. If you can predict the outcomes so well, then don't complain about them when they happen.

I'll complain if I please all complaining after a round shall be in a humorous way, such as GIFS and junk, plus my predictions have come right like 95% of the time. Just saying, you've been a complete jerk to me ever since you found out that I didn't like Kurthnaga, you've been very harsh in your words and practically strangled me for every little thing, especially in the mercenary round. You've completely, totally drained me of all emotion. I'm totally dejected, crushed, indifferent, defeated, hurt, etc. Just trudging along these rounds now.

Also, here are the Camus-types, according to the wiki unless someone wants to say "the wiki isn't right" again.

Camus

Eldigan

Ishtar

Reinhardt

Brunya

Galle

Lloyd

Linus

Selena

Shiharam

Bryce

Hetzel

Levail

EDIT: Forgot someone. *Sigh* Added.

I'll complain if I please all complaining after a round shall be in a humorous way, such as GIFS and junk, plus my predictions have come right like 95% of the time. Just saying, you've been a complete jerk to me ever since you found out that I didn't like Kurthnaga, you've been very harsh in your words and practically strangled me for every little thing, especially in the mercenary round. You've completely, totally drained me of all emotion. I'm totally dejected, crushed, indifferent, defeated, hurt, etc. Just trudging along these rounds now.

And you wonder why people don't like you.

I'm mad that you, while saying you didn't like Sothe, still let him win in the end when you could've done something about it.

Also, here are the Camus-types, according to the wiki unless someone wants to say "the wiki isn't right" again.

Camus

Eldigan

Ishtar

Reinhardt

Brunya

Galle

Lloyd

Linus

Selena

Shiharam

Bryce

Hetzel

Levail

EDIT: Forgot someone. *Sigh* Added.

Pretty sure you forgot Mustafa and Uhai.

Est 4
Corpul 6
Miranda 10
Sara 12
Sophia 13
Zeiss 15
Nino 7
Ewan 2
Elincia 7
Pelleas 3
Kurthnaga 7

And you wonder why people don't like you.

*Shruuuuugs* Nah, not really. Like I said, you've successfully drained me. I do wonder why people (mostly just you) like to get mad at me when I've done literally nothing. Just wonder why you like being an asshole to me when I've done nothing, like I said I can just say "hi" and then you scream at me. But *shrugs* eh. What eeeeeever, dudes.

I'm mad that you, while saying you didn't like Sothe, still let him win in the end when you could've done something about it.

So you're mad that I took your advice, figured it was just a game, and didn't care? Okay.

Pretty sure you forgot Mustafa and Uhai.

Nah, those two I didn't forget. They weren't on the list. But if people want them, I can add them. *Looks around* Peeeeeople?

*Shruuuuugs* Nah, not really. Like I said, you've successfully drained me. I do wonder why people (mostly just you) like to get mad at me when I've done literally nothing. Just wonder why you like being an asshole to me when I've done nothing, like I said I can just say "hi" and then you scream at me. But *shrugs* eh. What eeeeeever, dudes.

Okay, give me an example of when I've done that.

Okay, give me an example of when I've done that.

*Points to mercenary round*

*Points to Pokemon contest in other thread when you got pissed at me because I didn't list Darkrai and other Pokemon after finding out they weren't "Legendary", something I wasn't even aware of and therefore didn't know if they should count*

*Points to Pokemon round again where you totally ignored the list I DID make with them and told people I "forgot" them*

*Points to just above here where you're hypocritically pissed at me for not voting down Sothe, after you've been telling me for many many rounds now to not comment and not complain about other people's posts*

*Points to every time I make any comment at all and you tell me to stop making comments without votes, then hypocritically go and make conversation about someone playing Tellius for the first time, then you keep getting mad at me for making comments of my own*

Shall I go on?

The point is, you get pissed at me for EVERYTHING. And you taking "hi" literally when my words were RIDICULOUSLY OBVIOUSLY figurative is just another example of you being a smartass.

I mean seriously. It was SO obvious that when I said "I can't say hi without you screaming" that I meant "you get mad at everything I say/do." Really?

I have to ask for them for you to give me real examples? Then don't accuse me of getting mad when you say hi, because I never did.

The point is, you get pissed at me for EVERYTHING.

Then just say that. Get to the point. Do it the first time next time and I might get what you're saying.