The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically you're saying you don't understand anything but completely literal speech, no figurative or anything. Right. Okay, here's the point: You were wrongfully an asshole to me, you have been for several rounds now, you owe me some of the biggest apologies ever, but you continue to mock me and continue to be an asshole, and hypocritical ("don't whine at other people's posts" "WHY YOU NO VOTE DOWN SOTHE?!").

That's called giving a false example. I get your point but don't accuse me of doing things that I didn't do, even if...figuratively?

Pretty sure you yourself said you didn't like Sothe. That's why I harped onto it, because everybody other than me did.

Also, your vote could've almost killed Sothe but you chose to keep hurting the competition of Titania.

Fuck off, you knew EXACTLY what I was saying. You knew EXACTLY what I was accusing you of (and I even literally just SHOWED you what you were doing). You're continuing to be an absolute shit-faced asshole (even though you've acknowledged what you've done), you know EXACTLY what I was saying.

And that's hypocritical of you, nonetheless. Don't get mad at me for my votes after telling me for several rounds to not get mad at peoples' votes. I'm not continuing this here. If you wanna talk to me, and apologize for how much of a huge asshole you've been, send me a private message.

EDIT: And no message or apology was sent. Typical.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Miranda 6
Sara 15
Sophia 11
Zeiss 16

Nino 3
Elincia 9

What the heck? How is Sophia winning against characters that are legitmately good and not nearly impossible to train like Nino or Zeiss?

What the heck? How is Sophia winning against characters that are legitmately good and not nearly impossible to train like Nino or Zeiss?

Your guess is as good as mine.

WHY DID I COME HOME TO 155 NOTIFICATIONS?!?!?

Apparently Nino comes too late.

Wouldn't that just help make her better, though? I meant like, it's ("it's" being joining late) apparently a reason to vote her down before others.

On paper, it would. But in actual practice, by the time she joins, everyone else in your army likely can one-round most of the enemies in their sleep. It doesn't help that Night of Farewells absolutely sucks to try to train her up in...

Edited by Levant Colthearts

On paper, it would. But in actual practice, by the time she joins, everyone else in your army likely can one-round most of the enemies in their sleep. It doesn't help that Night of Farewells absolutely sucks to try to train her up in...

Okay, yeah, sorry. Your meaning eluded me for a moment lol. I was just scratching my head like "wait..." I got it, sorry 'bout that :3

She's still better than Pelleas, Kurthnaga, Elincia, Sophia, Est, Corpul, Ewan...