The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck? How is Sophia winning against characters that are legitmately good and not nearly impossible to train like Nino or Zeiss?

I don't think you understand. Sophia is a good among men AND women. She's so good in fact, that she can be bad, if you know what I mean.

Miranda 6

Sara 13

Sophia 9

Zeiss 15

Elincia 7

I'm not sure what's so special about Zeiss,... imho, all he is is just another underleveled unit that's far more trouble to get going than it's worth.

I'm not sure what's so special about Zeiss,... imho, all he is is just another underleveled unit that's far more trouble to get going than it's worth.

That's every Est ever, heh :P

But seriously, there's more than just "Are they a good unit?" factoring into votes. Other factors, like "Do I like their character?" "Do I like their design?" and so on and so forth, factor in. It's really "Who is your favorite? Vote for them!" If it was just "Who's the better unit?" then it'd be a whole different contest.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

That's every Est ever, heh :P

But seriously, there's more than just "Are they a good unit?" factoring into votes. Other factors, like "Do I like they're character?" "Do I like they're design?" and so on and so forth, factor in. It's really "Who is your favorite? Vote for them!" If it was just "Who's the better unit?" then it'd be a whole different contest.

Ayup.

Well, when you put it that way, I guess Sophia's making it this far makes sense.

Ayup.

Well, when you put it that way, I guess Sophia's making it this far makes sense.

Sophia the character = yes

Sophia the unit = oh gods why do you exist

Yup yup, exactly. People are likely voting for Sophia based on her character/design/etc. (for the laughs, in the case of llee), 'cause it's pretty much universally agreed that she's an awful unit.

I don't think you understand. Sophia is a good among men AND women. She's so good in fact, that she can be bad, if you know what I mean.

That statement doesn't make any sense. Especially since when you consider that Sophia has bases so weak, she wouldn't even survive Tartarus. And that she's easily weighed down by her own weaponry while unpromoted. The fact her growths are bad does nothing to help this.

Miranda 6

Sara 9

Sophia 7

Zeiss 15

Elincia 9

That statement doesn't make any sense. Especially since when you consider that Sophia has bases so weak, she wouldn't even survive Tartarus. And that she's easily weighed down by her own weaponry while unpromoted. The fact her growths are bad does nothing to help this.

My friend, Sophia's bases are not weak at all. It appears she is bad because she is so good. Her bases are so good in fact, that it made her bases look weak. And of course she is weighed down. She is weighed down by her many life experiences and this causes her to be slow because she can not escape her past. If she had amnesia, that would not be a problem.

As for Tartarus, my friend, I brought her there myself and I can guarantee you, she can wreck some major shit.